Rune2006

Full Version: Laslus - Our world, your game.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
[Image: Es6lOKm.png]

I am really motivated right now to create a Java text-based game. I am currently making the script so later on when I learn more about Java I can start making a JFrame and all that. As well as when I learn how to make game graphics. I am currently putting all my knowledge on this project, and I am proud to say it's coming along as I want it to be! I will not be releasing the source code as I do not want idiots running around and claiming it a theirs. I will obfuscate the game codes and then release it for others to give it a try! I will try to post here daily, since this is the only gaming community that actually reads the thread.

Sunday March 2 2014
Started the project, downloaded DragonWorld as a resource.

Monday March 3 2014
Learned how 2006Scape handled their player loading and saving, converted the code to my own and yeah...
Added an npc, player, and item class.
Learned how to use XML and starting to load all the definitions in an xml.
Added a basic cmd login system.

Tuesday March 4 2014
Added a basic Skill system.
Re-checked the saving and loading, works great.
Started on a while loop.
I won't believe any progress is made until I see proof. You start projects like this every week and never finish them.

If you're serious about coding a project then don't tell people about it, that's the way it needs to be done. If you tell people your goals or something you want to do / learn your brain is satisfied with the idea of that. Thus no motivation to actually do it.
I was going to take some screenshots, but I decided a video instead sorry it took so long I was editing the logo and such.
(03-04-2014 05:07 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]I will not be releasing the source code as I do not want idiots running around and claiming it a theirs.
(03-04-2014 05:07 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]Started the project, downloaded DragonWorld as a resource.

Driman pls

In all seriousness, your so-called game will never be even close to completion.
(03-04-2014 07:05 PM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-04-2014 05:07 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]I will not be releasing the source code as I do not want idiots running around and claiming it a theirs.
(03-04-2014 05:07 PM)Dri Comics Wrote: [ -> ]Started the project, downloaded DragonWorld as a resource.

Driman pls

[Image: OohBurn.gif]
ok u no wat driman

UR A FOKING SMELLI DINGLE BERRY WITH A YEAST INFECTION DIPPED IN SHIT THAT WAS THEN EATEN BY A HIPPOPOTAMUS THEN SHITTED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKNUGGET!!!

PS

U HAVE NO WENUS
(03-04-2014 07:49 PM)Goku Wrote: [ -> ]ok u no wat driman

UR A FOKING SMELLI DINGLE BERRY WITH A YEAST INFECTION DIPPED IN SHIT THAT WAS THEN EATEN BY A HIPPOPOTAMUS THEN SHITTED OUT AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKNUGGET!!!

PS

U HAVE NO WENUS

Driman once again...

[Image: 2514515.jpg]

Driman pls

[Image: w3URCPw.png]
(03-04-2014 07:56 PM)rsc Wrote: [ -> ]

Driman pls

[Image: w3URCPw.png]

[Image: creeper-canine-meme-generator-take-an-as...543e6b.jpg]
You're the owner of 2006 lives, you given up on that?
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's