Rune2006

Full Version: Might quit or not
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm debating whether I'm going to quit this server or not. This server seems dead to me. I have not met another player in game. It's a shame to me because I'd really like to play Runescape in 2006. I quit supporting jagex and osrs. I no longer affiliate with the real RS. I came here because I wanted to play RS before 2007. I've tried classic servers, and many other servers in the past. Unfortunately, I don't think I'm going to get what I'm looking for here.

The game seems to have lag, quests seem broken, and it just doesn't feel the same to me. I give credit for those who made something like this however, It isn't what I thought. I've been trying to find a game to replace RS with, but it sure seems like a grind just to do that. I have found a game though. I can only play it when I'm at my grandfathers house. It is WOW.

Computer at home can't handle the game. That is why I only play when I'm spending time at my grandfathers house.
Rip come visit us sometime Smile
I'm reading this for the first time. If you ever read this, I just want to let you know that I was in the same position and mindset with jagex after ruining the greatness that they once had. Although I agree with you that things are very much broken, there are still some aspects that I cherish about playing here maybe because I'm used to it.

Either way, thanks for even checking the server out and spending as much time on it as you could.
Be safe! Please come back soon, maybe one day this server will get an update
Reference URL's