Rune2006

Full Version: Full screen mode?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi guys, is there a full screen mode available? I have poor eyesight and cant really see the small screen unfortunately. Thank you guys
-Ariandel
Hey there
I'm afraid there is no way to play rune2006 on full screen, I'm sorry :/
Hi Ariandel.

Since it's been over half a year, I doubt you'll be reading this, but just in case, I will suggest an option.

As the poster above me mentioned, there is no official way to play on fullscreen. However, since it's about the size of the client, I suggest you search for instructions to enlarge your computer's applications. Maybe lower your resolution? It certainly is possible but I don't know how to help further. Hope you can figure it out. Good luck.
(11-15-2021 12:44 AM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Ariandel.

Since it's been over half a year, I doubt you'll be reading this, but just in case, I will suggest an option.

As the poster above me mentioned, there is no official way to play on fullscreen. However, since it's about the size of the client, I suggest you search for instructions to enlarge your computer's applications. Maybe lower your resolution? It certainly is possible but I don't know how to help further. Hope you can figure it out. Good luck.
Just to piggy back on Dsun's post. Its currently not possible. However, Within 6 Months or so I do plan to add the support to my client for Resizable/Fullscreen.
Reference URL's