Rune2006

Full Version: Me just messin around might start a series
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wish you the best of luck mate. Psst, beat Driman's YT channel for me, k? He's a nooblet Wink
Will make sure of that. Wink
Mate got swag Big Grin

Actually, you're doing great, keep it up Smile

// Your voice is perfect for those things as well.
(04-22-2013 01:38 AM)Ingu Wrote: [ -> ]Mate got swag Big Grin

Actually, you're doing great, keep it up Smile

// Your voice is perfect for those things as well.

Made my day! haha Thanks alot i'll definitely keep it up if i get good feedback like this, any ideas what I could post in my next video?
You should make a "Troll the Driman" vid. We'll all troll Driman, it'll be so much fun XD

------
On a serious note, I think you should make a bank vid or like a "Good places to do ______" vid. Something that'll help people out, rather than just commentary (which pretty much every other vid maker does).
(04-22-2013 02:12 AM)Bangyoass Wrote: [ -> ]You should make a "Troll the Driman" vid. We'll all troll Driman, it'll be so much fun XD

------
On a serious note, I think you should make a bank vid or like a "Good places to do ______" vid. Something that'll help people out, rather than just commentary (which pretty much every other vid maker does).

Ill do both lool for sure. Nice ideas. Smile
(04-22-2013 02:55 AM)Bryce Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-22-2013 02:12 AM)Bangyoass Wrote: [ -> ]You should make a "Troll the Driman" vid. We'll all troll Driman, it'll be so much fun XD

------

Nice video man Smile, I suggest you use camstudio with lossless codec if you want to get rid of the Bandicam Logo Wink
Also, nice postcount Big Grin
(04-22-2013 02:55 AM)Bryce Wrote: [ -> ]

------

thanks it means alot, and i've never once edited a video before and have no idea how, so I could give it a shot ofc, but like i said i've never tried before.
Good luck dude Smile
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's