Rune2006

Full Version: OSPK
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Im putting up oldschoolpk for us to enjoy while waiting for the re-release of rune2006, check it out Big Grin http://oldschoolpk.com/
wait what, what is deez?
old project of me and maartens....
oh... so what now? just play till server up?
just a pk server, a temp server to play while rune2006 is off, i guess.
pretty much
I checked it out, i didnt really like it because its based around pking yet it was just you and me online, and you were afk :/
Was offline when i tried, would be cool if there's an economy of some sort, I could help code a bit if you wanted just for a couple small changes or something while the server is off.
(04-25-2013 09:44 AM)Bryce Wrote: [ -> ]Was offline when i tried, would be cool if there's an economy of some sort, I could help code a bit if you wanted just for a couple small changes or something while the server is off.

why the hell would u want 'some sort of economy' when it's just a pk server and is meant to tide us over until rune2006 is up THIS weekend lol...

it is offline as of right now
Fuck, it crashed, let me put it back online, there might be some lag as im downloading some movies
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's