Rune2006

Full Version: Farewell for now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey Guys,

Lost signifiant progress due to the rollback and my momentum in-game, broke down and purchased RS07 for 100 days.

If anyone else participates in RS07, feel free to chat; its Greenman XVI.

Farewell,

~Greenman
alright man good luck to you
Kinda sucks to see you leave.
Hope to see you come back one day.

Have fun on RS07!
Wrong section, and goodluck

but why join rs07 when your going to start with: 1?

lol.
Bye, hope to see you soon! Smile
Se yah mate Smile
osrs isn't the best i got a 20M bank on there and like ranked top 8k account just quit lots of my friends that where top 1k quit and game is dieing rapidly bots will be taking over soon in my opinion.
(05-01-2013 06:03 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]osrs isn't the best i got a 20M bank on there and like ranked top 8k account just quit lots of my friends that where top 1k quit and game is dieing rapidly bots will be taking over soon in my opinion.

Tbh, same thing could happen here if it gets big.
(05-02-2013 03:26 AM)Sully Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-01-2013 06:03 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]osrs isn't the best i got a 20M bank on there and like ranked top 8k account just quit lots of my friends that where top 1k quit and game is dieing rapidly bots will be taking over soon in my opinion.

enjoy it but don't overplay
(05-02-2013 04:11 PM)Aaron Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-02-2013 03:26 AM)Sully Wrote: [ -> ]

enjoy it but don't overplay

If it gets to big wouldn't we be a threat to Jagex, and they would legally close us down?

Just a thought!

- Facebook
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's