Rune2006

Full Version: Driman Quits
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will it is time for me to move on.

I have absolute faith this server will last, but i don't see many players and much fun with this server. I hope all you have fun and respect my decision, which i know 75% will have a party. My account will stay the way it is.

I plan on moving on ahead, getting ready for Runescape 3, and i am going to start coding my rsps, which i love. I love adding new things and i will probably make it like a remake, but with many custom interfaces and all that fun stuff, i hope all you respect this decision as well, i would like to thanks Runescape Eoc because alot of the custom interfaces are going to be like that. Thanks for having me and see you all on the other side of who knows what.

This is Driman,

Signing off. *beep**beep**beeeeuuuup*
See you tomorrow.
4th quitting thread?
lmao XD
>inb4 "Driman logged in."
>inb4 "yell: i was hacked again"
:o lol at kornslipkn ^
This will probably be my last message.

I hope you all have fun, because i am tired of all 2006 servers as they get boring, and their isn't much content on this server. So i hope this server becomes one of the best, i will vote 2 times a day, because i don't have anything else to do or any other server to vote on! SO i will try to help make this server one of the toplist!
Reference URL's