Rune2006

Full Version: Yell Commands
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
@cya@
@gre@
@red@
@blu@
@bla@
@str@ <- the cool cross.
@yel@
@or1@
@or2@
@or3@
@or4@ <- same as yell color.

Theirs more but its just to good for you. Also, it is 3 words not 4 5 2 1 6, only 3 words.

::yell @red@this is red guys.
::yell @blu@madbrah
Driman, get some friends dude.
This was helpful thx
(05-19-2013 01:34 PM)Driman Wrote: [ -> ]Theirs more but its just to good for you. Also, it is 3 words not 4 5 2 1 6, only 3 words.

>too good for us
>mfw
No problem Fate, glad to see i helped others, please don't use @str@, as everyone will start doing it.
(05-19-2013 03:59 PM)Driman Wrote: [ -> ]No problem Fate, glad to see i helped others, please don't use @str@, as everyone will start doing it.

I really dislike your attitude at the moment, and now I will always do @str@ just to show you that you don't run things here!

We're all trying to be friendly to you and you do nothing to prove that you've changed!
Will its annoying to do @str@ like other people tell me, so i am warning them second hand Cool
(05-19-2013 04:24 PM)Driman Wrote: [ -> ]Will its annoying to do @str@ like other people tell me, so i am warning them second hand Cool

Nuthin' but a hypocrite
Wowwww, aren't you a big boy using big words.
Driman shh.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's