Rune2006

Full Version: [IMPORTANT] BRING THE WOLVES [IMPORTANT]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
as you all know, i want to do slayer, but alas, i cannot, for there are no werewolves in canifis, and this is the only place where u can find then, thus me not leveling my slayer, this shit needs immediate attention, cuz this was my first slayer tasks

aigt, peace my niggas,
this is adamb750, signing off
DUCES
Agreed..Needs to be something to reset a slayer task..Like ::resettask maybe? Costs money for it? >_> Only if Plural isn't interested in added it in anytime soon ... I know nothing will happen soon as he has exams. Tongue
lol i love it how he goes from being proper to ghetto, using shit, in the thread. lmao made me laugh.. anyways, he's right we need the werewolves, i want to hunt them as well
As Plural announced earlier in the yell the Werewolves are bugged/glitched, that is why he deleted them on purpose.

Traveller.
I made a quick attempt, placed some attackable wolfmen in canafis, lvl 88,
I hope it works but not entirely sure. I removed them from list so new people can't get them anymore.
(05-31-2013 12:05 AM)dj tim Wrote: [ -> ]lol i love it how he goes from being proper to ghetto, using shit, in the thread. lmao made me laugh.. anyways, he's right we need the werewolves, i want to hunt them as well

I was lmao for 5 minutes hahahah
well i guess im glad there back, but im only a level 36, so how am i going to kill 90 werewolves at level 88 Sad
Reference URL's