Rune2006

Full Version: It's been a while.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey it's Paper... Again. Tim just informed me over skype that Plural had a new server so I came to check it out. Any of the awesome people from Rs-Remake still here? (Like Reason49, Micah, Feng, Dragonsun and such?)
What's the exp rate for the server and are there quests? How many people are online daily? =P
I'm here Big Grin

And for your questions:
-Exp is 1x.
-No quests as of now.
-10+ on daily.
Cool. =P
Glad to see you're still around. How you been?
(06-05-2013 10:43 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey it's Paper... Again. Tim just informed me over skype that Plural had a new server so I came to check it out. Any of the awesome people from Rs-Remake still here? (Like Reason49, Micah, Feng, Dragonsun and such?)
What's the exp rate for the server and are there quests? How many people are online daily? =P

Im not awesome Sad
hey paper nice to see u here Big Grin
PAPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
(06-05-2013 10:43 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Hey it's Paper... Again. Tim just informed me over skype that Plural had a new server so I came to check it out. Any of the awesome people from Rs-Remake still here? (Like Reason49, Micah, Feng, Dragonsun and such?)

Wat up?
Whoa hey guys. Nice to see you all again. =P
(06-05-2013 02:40 PM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]Im not awesome Sad
Forgive me if this sounds rude, but I can't seem to remember who you are. D= I'm sorry.
(If I ever have met you before)
(06-06-2013 06:38 AM)Paper Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa hey guys. Nice to see you all again. =P
(06-05-2013 02:40 PM)Henning B Wrote: [ -> ]Im not awesome Sad
Forgive me if this sounds rude, but I can't seem to remember who you are. D= I'm sorry.
(If I ever have met you before)

You have i was named "Promises"
Ahah. I almost remember you.

You were the one with that weird red neon avatar with black background, right?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's