Rune2006

Full Version: OSRS adding GE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So OSRS is adding GE after 76% victory(75% or more is needed) thoughts?
I think you should bring rsrm back
Well fuck OSRS, Plerel februari code GE #22:10 Agility Update
what is osrs?

take it easy mekara Plural gonna add agility.

omg plural plz add ge it had be very easy to buy and sell items i promise plz do that for your players your fans.
I'm glad the GE is being released. It's pure convenience after all.
Honestly I have been playing it allot, i think its going to f@ck up the economy and anybody who thinks it will some how "help" the game it wont... People are just lazy...
great update
hell no everyones gonna b merchers now itll require no skilll
(01-28-2015 08:43 AM)Targaryan Wrote: [ -> ]hell no everyones gonna b merchers now itll require no skilll

Exactly, that was one point i forgot to talk about.
Theres a reason why people quit Current runesccape. EOC, graphical needs, and GE. The fact that we all voted for a server BEFORE GE and all the shit from 2007, and this is in here, IS KINDA SHIT. I understand it passed but what these players dont know, is simple economics! Eventually all the prices are gonna drop, and after a couple years (I assume osrs will stay that long), whips will be at the same crashing price as it is on RS3 and since people are always getting whip drops it will just continue and continue to drop. Stupid Update IMO. It's practically turning into a dumbed down version of RS3. I could talk about the toll this takes on skillers but lets not go there.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's