Rune2006

Full Version: Why America is the best thing since sliced bread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
1: Fuckin awful economy and we act like nothings wrong #ridiculous optimism
2: nukes on nukes on nukes on nukes
3: 1776? 1812? 1910s ish i think? 1941-45? AMERICA F****DALL YALL
4: drunk at 4 am? steak and shake is always open. #feedthepeople
5: German engineering? pfft how bout that mofo HENRY FORD WHO INVENTED THAT SHIZZNIT
6:
[Image: qwFFEjn.png]

Your move, world.
Sorry for this, This is a example why people should stay away from Ameruca, you will end up like garett
yeah you will end up naked all drunk near ur pc at 4:00 am in the morning
Don't tell me how to live my life
Many good old school bands from the 80s-90s!
(02-05-2015 03:30 AM)uuu Wrote: [ -> ]Many good old school bands from the 80s-90s!

The 80's was full of mostly only terrible bands lol
Then you probably don't know anything about the 80s. Tongue (Or your taste in music must be awful imo)
(02-06-2015 03:50 AM)uuu Wrote: [ -> ]Then you probably don't know anything about the 80s. Tongue (Or your taste in music must be awful imo)

xav dont hate on the 80s, that shit is fantastic. and yeah, the music videos were weird af. there was like 3 in the world at that point. unfair move dawg. but look at billy rockin that shit man, you can't tell me he doesn't got the moves
(02-06-2015 01:22 PM)garrett Wrote: [ -> ]xav dont hate on the 80s, that shit is fantastic. and yeah, the music videos were weird af. there was like 3 in the world at that point. unfair move dawg. but look at billy rockin that shit man, you can't tell me he doesn't got the moves

I lost an incredible amount of respect for you because you just defended that video.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's