Rune2006

Full Version: Plural innactive again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know whats up with this guy. He could log in and just tell us what hes doing... But he does not even respond to us anymore. So i would be glad to hear an explanation from plural what the hell is he doing at the moment... Keeping this server hosted wont acomplish him anything here without updates. We need some interraction from you plural, now! Especially when battulga is breaking in game rules and is not getting punished for it. And warnings from Dsun are not helping... he is still doing it.

If you were working with the game files, why not log in sometime and tell us what your up to and not tell us anything. I don't believe in any word battulga is saying we need your word on what are you going to do with this.

no more "plural updait februari", i want anwsers is this going somewhere or not?
want me to ddos battulga??
Nope still here.
(02-13-2015 03:59 AM)Plural Wrote: [ -> ]Nope still here.

THATS A LIE, YOU BE STEALING MY GRAPHIX :O
PLURAL ANSWER MY PM PLS
Even I wouldn't answer your pm-s.
well you didnt anwser the question Plural. So tell me is agillity even gana bet out this month?
Agility sucks anyway. Fix some drop rates.
Reference URL's