Rune2006

Full Version: Catching up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys,

Long time no talk. I've been inactive for quite some time but I'm glad to see that the website and server is going strong. How's everyone nowadays? I hope we can all catch up and play together again. I miss the old community.
(06-10-2015 01:31 PM)dj tim dis Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys,

Long time no talk. I've been inactive for quite some time but I'm glad to see that the website and server is going strong. How's everyone nowadays? I hope we can all catch up and play together again. I miss the old community.

Hey DJ Tim. Missed you man! I've been inactive, but if you start playing again, I'd be down to play as well Smile
It would be nice if you come back Big Grin
Welcome back Smile
LOOOL WTF SOMEONE HAS BEEN HACKING MY ACC AND DELETED MY BANK PIN LMFAOOOOO
Supp Timmy! I might play again a bit aswell Smile Just waiting for people to log on lol..
Hello Tim! It's good to see you again, welcome back.

Man, I think the community was closer together since there was a small amount of people; I like it that way, but now it's just too little Tongue
Thanks for the warm welcoming guys :]
I'll play again if other people were going to with me! lol I just hope I can get my old name back
Reference URL's