Rune2006

Full Version: The Firemaking Grind never stops
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This was on release day of Deadman mode

[Image: XmyNGwF.png]
I tried out dmm but for some reason i'm not a fan, not really sure why exactly but I don't have fun playing it.
(10-31-2015 10:56 PM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried out dmm but for some reason i'm not a fan, not really sure why exactly but I don't have fun playing it.

I love how tactical it is. You really have to know what you're doing and be wary of your surroundings. Of course, this game mode is pretty harsh and I understand why some people don't enjoy it.
(11-01-2015 01:16 AM)Yogosun Wrote: [ -> ]
(10-31-2015 10:56 PM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]I tried out dmm but for some reason i'm not a fan, not really sure why exactly but I don't have fun playing it.

I love how tactical it is. You really have to know what you're doing and be wary of your surroundings. Of course, this game mode is pretty harsh and I understand why some people don't enjoy it.

Not too big on the survival genre so that could be it, hope you have fun though it definitely is a completely different game now.
(11-02-2015 05:41 AM)galaxycore 2 Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-01-2015 01:16 AM)Yogosun Wrote: [ -> ]

Not too big on the survival genre so that could be it, hope you have fun though it definitely is a completely different game now.
Thanks man I sure am.
Lol GL
Reference URL's