Rune2006

Full Version: Hello.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have to admit, I came back to this server for some reason today and expected an overwhelming response of new players and old alike. I was disappointed though; upon logging in I was the only player online.
This brings me to my point, are there any other servers alike this one? A strong sense of community (even with only like 50 players), x1 xp, early game source and endless hours of grindy fun?

Thanks for the memories, Rune2006.
(11-28-2015 02:23 AM)savage Wrote: [ -> ]I have to admit, I came back to this server for some reason today and expected an overwhelming response of new players and old alike. I was disappointed though; upon logging in I was the only player online.
This brings me to my point, are there any other servers alike this one? A strong sense of community (even with only like 50 players), x1 xp, early game source and endless hours of grindy fun?

Thanks for the memories, Rune2006.

oldschool.runescape.com

^ best bet, bud
Some guys are coming back. It's just not everyone can spend 24 hours on this. Tongue
Reference URL's