Rune2006

Full Version: I'm quitting
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi,
Some of you guys may or may not know me. I used to play another private server made by Plural before this one, think it was called rune-something or remake. I found this server back in 2013, in the xat chat when they mentioned it. I had a lot of good times on here, I remember trying to craft my own coifs, make pray pots, farm, get rune items, barrows, getting my first onyx, and spending time with you guys, in events and fighting bosses and such. I do remember having sex with Emily, a former person on the server, it was just immature nonsense though all I did was just take her to the lumbridge axe shop and dance in front of her. (Maybe this was inappropriate to bring up, but its just to show how silly and fun things were back then, I'm not really promiscuous in real life.) But i had a lot of good fun on here, and it gives me a heavy heart to just have to abandon everything and everyone I've met, because all this was just for fun, nothing productive really came out of this game, and now I have to move on in life. I gotta move on, and I really hope you guys live a great life, because this may be the very moment I never really communicate with any of you again. It was my pleasure to be a part of the community. Everyone of you here is well-intentioned, even Driman because we all wanted the nostalgia again. Relive a part of our lives, but it can only be so temporary. I'm not going to give my things or account away, I think its for the best because items are just things of materialistic value, things that won't affect us in real life. I'm sorry to say that, but you guys can find greater feelings of accomplishments in living life in itself, not just pieces of binary code and pixels. Maybe you're just thinking, who is this kid? Why should I care? I don't ask you to care at all, just to maybe be open minded about other people and respect them. And one last thing. Don't take everything in life so seriously. There's times when you do have to, like at funerals and conferences, but learn to enjoy where you are currently. I apologize for the long speech and thank you for taking to time to read through it all. Don't reply expecting an answer, though. Thank you all so very much. Good bye.

-Adventurer
This post... This post has touched me in great ways. Reading this, I learned something and I wanted to thank you for that. I followed along with you in everything that you said... It sort of came in stages, where the first came with the excitement and passion for this game. Fun -- as you stated.. When I kept reading it was as if you held me and gave me a reality check. There is a life out there to lead. I see now that I play on this server to "Relive a part of our lives [...] " but "it can only be so temporary". I will have to come to the same conclusion as you in due time but I wanted to thank you for this.
I may not have known you very well, but sad to see you leave, I hope you have a great life.
may we meet again Big Grin
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Your perv face again.... did you have sex with Emily as well?
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Reference URL's