Rune2006

Full Version: 4 players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i was there Tongue
I'd like to play too, but I keep getting the 'No response from server' message :/
try redownloading the client?
You can use a virtual private network (for example Tunnelbear, Softether, ...) to play from a different address. Your connection was most likely blocked when you accidentally typed your password wrong. I believe the issue can also be solved by restarting the server.
I think restarting the server might help Smile And yep, I typed my password wrong a few times haha
(05-19-2016 05:22 AM)uuu Wrote: [ -> ]You can use a virtual private network (for example Tunnelbear, Softether, ...) to play from a different address.

That works, thanks Smile
(05-19-2016 01:21 PM)Tess Wrote: [ -> ]I think restarting the server might help Smile And yep, I typed my password wrong a few times haha

try changing your pass
(05-20-2016 01:03 AM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-19-2016 01:21 PM)Tess Wrote: [ -> ]I think restarting the server might help Smile And yep, I typed my password wrong a few times haha

try changing your pass

I can still log in on my account on any IP, just not at home. I also tried with the account from my brother on 2 computers here, but it didn't work. I think the problem is that my IP is blocked because of giving the wrong pass too many times.
(05-20-2016 01:44 AM)Tess Wrote: [ -> ]
(05-20-2016 01:03 AM)dsun Wrote: [ -> ]

try changing your pass

I can still log in on my account on any IP, just not at home. I also tried with the account from my brother on 2 computers here, but it didn't work. I think the problem is that my IP is blocked because of giving the wrong pass too many times.

ah, that makes sense. turn your modem/router off for 5-15 mins then turn it back on, it should change ip unless you have a static ip. good luck
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's