Rune2006

Full Version: I Think plural is
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I Think plural is Always trying to lie about update beacuse still no update.
(06-03-2016 05:01 AM)Battulga Wrote: [ -> ]I Think plural is Always trying to lie about update beacuse still no update.

What are you talking about? Plural was abducted by aliens 2 years ago... we haven't seen him since, only this impostor that posts with his account.
(06-03-2016 05:10 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-03-2016 05:01 AM)Battulga Wrote: [ -> ]I Think plural is Always trying to lie about update beacuse still no update.

What are you talking about? Plural was abducted by aliens 2 years ago... we haven't seen him since, only this impostor that posts with his account.

the truth
(06-03-2016 05:10 PM)Kornslipkn Wrote: [ -> ]

what he said
LOL PPL SHOULD START PLAYING AGAIN CUZ SO WILL I!
I also wanted to play but when i tried to login i get error connect server. Anyone else had this?
(06-08-2016 09:25 PM)Iyascape Wrote: [ -> ]I also wanted to play but when i tried to login i get error connect server. Anyone else had this?

Nope, i could log in just fine.. Did you delete the cache, change ur ip adress ( even though it sounds strange to do ) redownload the client?
yeh it was my ip thanks for the help brother.
Reference URL's