Rune2006

Full Version: Calling All Players That Check Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey Rune2006 Community,

I know there are the few loyal players that occasionally log in onto forums and in-game. To those players I want to say thank you for sticking with Rune2006. I bet it gets lonely playing all by yourself.

Well let me get to the point. I'm going to start playing again in my off time. I currently work for the military, and it'll consume a majority of my time, I still enjoy gaming. Since I love this server and the players on it I'm willing to be committed to it too just like how you few loyal players still are.

Along with me playing, I'm also going to be spending time trying to advertise the server to help us gain players. It could work, it might fail, but it's worth a shot. This is one of the few 2006 servers that are still around and it would be great to see a community. Feel free to tell your friends to play and to encourage other people to play so we can all have a good time together. In the mean time I'll try to get in contact with Plural and see if we can get some changes going to get the ball rolling.

Thanks again Rune2006 community for sticking around. Catch you online!

P.S. Special shout out to Tess for helping me get back online and for bringing me back, Thank you Smile
As one of those players that levels and climbs the hi-scores by myself on a regular basis this is a great movement to get behind. However, there are numerous posts like this and none of them worked so far. Anyone who is reading this, it's just a matter of getting in game and contributing. Lurking on forums is not going to do much.
yah man add me in game.
oh shit waddup
Sweet, I'll definitely add you. Just so people know I'll only be able to play during my off days which varies from week to week. I'll see you all online!
I play from time to time
(07-22-2016 05:24 AM)dj tim dis Wrote: [ -> ]Special shout out to Tess for helping me get back online and for bringing me back, Thank you Smile

No problem Wink

I'll catch you guys online later Smile
Me too. Military. Me sad.
Reference URL's