Rune2006

Full Version: Plural read this
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
We all now a server without a caring coding team will never do well, i have found a bunch of crap inside this server too (through the base it was made from), agility is added but he doesn't want to make a way to get to it. Plural you may care for this server enough to keep it up, but you don't have time or feel like ever owning one, if anybody does want to rebuild this server, i wish you good luck Smile, because again a server without a coder who cares is not doing well, i am not saying plural is a bad owners it's just he won't code for it, if anything he knows a lot about running a server, A LOT!!
but i just don't see a future for this server.
I honestly just enjoy the little things out of spending hours on end grinding away on this server. Like today for example I hit 90 hp, 108 combat, and looted myself a nifty green boater from a clue. All of these things I continue to look forward to. I just want to max and have fun no matter what. Updates or no updates, I hope people can see my perspective and just play.
(10-15-2016 01:50 PM)Erotom7 Wrote: [ -> ]I honestly just enjoy the little things out of spending hours on end grinding away on this server. Like today for example I hit 90 hp, 108 combat, and looted myself a nifty green boater from a clue. All of these things I continue to look forward to. I just want to max and have fun no matter what. Updates or no updates, I hope people can see my perspective and just play.

I do Smile I also still play because I just like the server. Ofcourse it would be fun to see some updates to be done, but I don't really care about the updates anymore, I like to play anyway.
I like you too, Tess
(10-15-2016 07:51 PM)t2idis Wrote: [ -> ]I like you too, Tess

Lol, thanks Tongue
Just so you know Dusty, Just because you've downloaded a source doesn't mean its the same one Plural is using. Their is about 10 released 2006 runescape sources I know of (There are more that I don't know of). I do agree that a good Developement team would definitely increase foot traffic. I personally know a Bit of Web development, I'm also pretty decent in Java (I've worked on 2 servers, Plus am currently developing a os server). I'd be willing to do free development for Plural if he gave me access to the Vps. I would love to see some updates (Mostly the reason I constantly leave). However as others have said this server is still great without updates. But I don't disagree that we need some TLC.
(10-19-2016 01:27 AM)Feel Wrote: [ -> ]Just so you know Dusty, Just because you've downloaded a source doesn't mean its the same one Plural is using. Their is about 10 released 2006 runescape sources I know of (There are more that I don't know of). I do agree that a good Developement team would definitely increase foot traffic. I personally know a Bit of Web development, I'm also pretty decent in Java (I've worked on 2 servers, Plus am currently developing a os server). I'd be willing to do free development for Plural if he gave me access to the Vps. I would love to see some updates (Mostly the reason I constantly leave). However as others have said this server is still great without updates. But I don't disagree that we need some TLC.

I also would be willing to code for this server, i am working on my own server too
Reference URL's