Rune2006

Full Version: New players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
New players aren't getting emails for activation on forums.
I noticed. I guess there is something wrong with noreply@rune2006.com, but I do not have access to that, so I'll tell Plural about it. I changed the forum settings for now so you don't need a mail for registration anymore, this is only until Plural fixed this. I don't know if I can do anything about the new accounts that already have been created, so they will have to wait for another solution. Users that register now, won't have any problem.
Don't you need new players for this to be a problem in the first place Tongue
We actually do have new players. Not a big number but there is always a steady stream of a handful of new players that come in on a daily basis. This is just one example to make efforts for a come back or if not that just being active in game.
get your ass online erotom
Seriously erotom, you need to play more Tongue
Idk if that was sarcastic or not, because I play a bunch. And Chris, does this mean your back for good now too?
I am lol
(10-21-2016 04:40 AM)Erotom7 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk if that was sarcastic or not, because I play a bunch. And Chris, does this mean your back for good now too?
Maybe, I have a lot of downtime from work.
I meant that for pwnbychris lol, but thats nice to know too i guess
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's