Rune2006

Full Version: Where is everybody?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Has anyone even been online the past week?

Like, i'm fine being alone but it's been a week now lol.
I'm online when I'm not busy with school, so next week I will be a lot more online Smile
I plan on getting back to the grind and playing a lot as soon as my semester ends in about 2 weeks.
i was online allday yestorday went from 55-60 theving in one sitting Tongue forogt i could use a vpn and play at home so ill be on
I come online once or twice a day and I need people online for exchanges/supplies/items
i'm online once in a while i'm busy with 667 rsps and such
(12-08-2016 12:02 AM)pwnbychris2 Wrote: [ -> ]i was online allday yestorday went from 55-60 theving in one sitting Tongue forogt i could use a vpn and play at home so ill be on

Are you using a VPN because you're IP banned? If so, why not change your IP address? If you have a dynamic IP, turn off your router/modem for a few minutes and restart. If static, call your ISP to change it for you. Not an expert, but I hope this helps.

Also, 'grats on 60 thieving. Smile
ill defently check all that out, but im not sure it just logged me out randomly one day and havn't been able to use my ip to connect anymore, i can't see it being an ip ban, seeing how plural has been away for a awhile again, but who knows really, thanks for the help tho Big Grin i really appreciate it
(12-09-2016 11:32 AM)pwnbychris2 Wrote: [ -> ]ill defently check all that out, but im not sure it just logged me out randomly one day and havn't been able to use my ip to connect anymore, i can't see it being an ip ban, seeing how plural has been away for a awhile again, but who knows really, thanks for the help tho Big Grin i really appreciate it

The IP ban wasn't manually done, it was automatic. No idea what triggers it.

It has happened to some people, including myself several times. Which is why I know that changing IP fixes it.

No problem. Smile
XDXDXD
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's