Rune2006
Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Marketplace (/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Forum: The Bazaar - Shops (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! (/showthread.php?tid=1101)

Pages: 1 2 3

Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Botting4day - 06-27-2013 02:44 AM

-=LAST UPDATED=-

8/15 12:15 PM

-=COLOR FORMAT=-

WANT - BUYING, NOT A NECESSITY
NEED - BUYING, WON'T OVERPAY
URGENT - BUYING ASAP

-=BUYING=-

Vials (with or without water)
Various Secondary Ingredients for Herblore
Dragon Bones
Cowhides (regular tanning will receive extra gold!)
Dragonhides (prefer green, but will buy blue as well)
Feathers
Unid Herbs
Rune Essence
Uncut Gems (all kinds)
Coal
Bowstring
Gold Ores/Bars
Pure Essence

-=SELLING=-

Any bow you would like made up to yew longs! Perfect for low-level rangers!
Games Necklaces
Rings of Forging
Rings of Dueling
Cooked Trout (CHEAP)
Iorn Throwing Knives
Steel Throwing Knives

Message me for pricings and/or how much of whatever item I'm selling! Everything is bought and sold at great prices for both parties Smile

Best time to catch me to buy and sell is if I'm online! Otherwise, send a PM through the forums & we can arrange a trade time.

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Henning B - 06-27-2013 03:51 AM

ill sell you herbs for seeds.

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Paper - 06-27-2013 11:18 AM

Ah uhm... I think I might end up buying half your stuff because I really do need these. I'll get some coins tomorrow and message you in-game about all the items.

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Aaron - 06-27-2013 04:07 PM

(06-27-2013 03:51 AM)Henning B Wrote:  ill sell you herbs for seeds.

SELL ME UR HERBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please

Hey il buy all yew longs 550each il buy upto 10k of them if u cbf getting and please don't try outbid me on herbs and vials/vials of water sorry i need them

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Botting4day - 06-28-2013 02:06 AM

(06-27-2013 04:07 PM)Aaron Wrote:  

SELL ME UR HERBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!​!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

please

Hey il buy all yew longs 550each il buy upto 10k of them if u cbf getting and please don't try outbid me on herbs and vials/vials of water sorry i need them

But this is my buy/sell thread Sad

Haha we all need dat herb Wink

I'm afraid I do not have any seeds available!

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Aaron - 06-28-2013 10:02 AM

i buy all iron arrows and all yew longs u know were to find me!

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Botting4day - 07-03-2013 04:09 AM

The shop has been updated!

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Paper - 07-03-2013 11:44 AM

Well this sucks. I still can't buy anything since I'm unable to log in. X_X

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Plural - 07-03-2013 09:06 PM

(07-03-2013 11:44 AM)Paper Wrote:  Well this sucks. I still can't buy anything since I'm unable to log in. X_X

Already reset router or?
Tried spotflux. We have to find out what exactly the issue is:
Account itself, ddos firewall, your firewall
There are countless possible reasons :/

RE: Bots Buy and Sell Stuff Too!! - Paper - 07-04-2013 12:33 PM

(07-03-2013 09:06 PM)Plural Wrote:  Already reset router or?
Tried spotflux. We have to find out what exactly the issue is:
Account itself, ddos firewall, your firewall
There are countless possible reasons :/
Already tried the router reset. Dunno what spotflux is. My firewall is always off, I never turn it on. I'm not sure if it's the account. I'll be able to confirm that after I get home from school tomorrow. Talk to me here though, I don't wanna spam Botting's shop with my issues.
http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1158