Rune2006
[HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib (/showthread.php?tid=1901)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - garrett - 10-18-2013 04:04 PM

with the removal of skeleton clues, which i agree with 110%, i think fixing current clues is a must then, seeing as they're going to be much rarer and much more frustrating when they dead end Tongue.
so, these are what i can remember that's missing:

oracle - white wolf mountain

abbot langley - monastery

brimstail and his cave - near tree gnome stronghold

clue asking you to search drawers, no results. - necromancers tower
searching a box at the monastery south of ardy, clue says something like "monks who like to party" - south of Ardougne

accessibility to the upstairs of Relleka lighthouse, another clue requires you to search drawers upstairs.

- all i can think of on clues at the moment, and everything else that came to mind is already stated above. thanks Big Grin

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Wicker - 10-18-2013 04:32 PM

Make it so u can actually leave from the grand tree trough the entrance because it wont let u go further

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Pellikan - 10-18-2013 10:10 PM

There is also the bug with the bank right now.
If you take out an item the bank instantly moves and fills that slot, but in 2006 it didn't do that until you closed the bank.
It's really annoying right now to take out all but one of something if you have your bank organised, and also annoying to take out many items at once because you have to wait for the bank thing to move.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Churro - 10-18-2013 10:14 PM

Ectofuntus n Agility plees.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - jacksjams - 10-18-2013 10:26 PM

Fix ::hideyell

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Babits - 10-19-2013 08:40 PM

Currently no rc xp is given when you enhance tiara with any type of talisman, and I think you don't need talisman to go into any rc altar in the abyss.

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Paper - 10-19-2013 10:22 PM

(10-18-2013 10:26 PM)jacksjams Wrote:  Fix ::hideyell
^
Should be #1 priority on the list. =(

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - 1337 skillz - 10-21-2013 06:19 AM

-Abyss (npc's and pouches)
-Studded armor restock timer (Range guild npc is messed up and Catherby guy's armor doesn't restock)
-Mage Bank (can't access god capes or shops)

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Doyoy - 10-21-2013 07:37 AM

oh, be sure to add all the clue scrolls and all their npc?
at the least can u make those clues not drop from monsters? or remove them until they get fixed? it's annyoing when im doing a clue and 70% of the time it doesnt work..

RE: [HOTFIXES]Sweet Sugar Honey Ice Tea OMGBBQ Tacos Ramen Caliente Desu Hasib - Showdown - 10-22-2013 05:18 AM

The title of this thread annoys me.