Rune2006
i cant seem to login into my acc - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: i cant seem to login into my acc (/showthread.php?tid=2434)

Pages: 1 2

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Satiben - 01-11-2014 02:55 AM

(01-11-2014 01:23 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 09:19 PM)Satiben Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:12 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 05:32 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Have you tried un-installing Java completely? Please confirm by going to the Control Panel and looking around for ANYTHING labeled Java. Uninstall, reboot your computer, and then re-install Java, the latest version of course. Please let me know if that helps. Smile

This method was proven invalid. It's rune2006 not Java.

"Please let me know if that helps", just a suggestion, not a direct statement of a method of how to solve the problem. Your post has been proven invalid.

Every god damn post you see on uninstall this program and re-install it never works. People act like it works it doesn't it's just your damn laptop.

I'm not sure it's his laptop, I've seen him online. An rsps doesn't just not allows you to connect after the what, second, time he logged in.

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 09:46 AM

(01-11-2014 02:55 AM)Satiben Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:12 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-09-2014 05:32 AM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Have you tried un-installing Java completely? Please confirm by going to the Control Panel and looking around for ANYTHING labeled Java. Uninstall, reboot your computer, and then re-install Java, the latest version of course. Please let me know if that helps. Smile

This method was proven invalid. It's rune2006 not Java.

"Please let me know if that helps", just a suggestion, not a direct statement of a method of how to solve the problem. Your post has been proven invalid.

Every god damn post you see on uninstall this program and re-install it never works. People act like it works it doesn't it's just your damn laptop.

I'm not sure it's his laptop, I've seen him online. An rsps doesn't just not allows you to connect after the what, second, time he logged in.

This post deserves a signature. The server could be offline.

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Rocky786 - 01-11-2014 03:45 PM

Actually, uninstalling Java does work and it has been proven...multiple times. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean that it won't work for the rest of us.

Also, I was just giving suggestions as Satiben kindly pointed out. I never said that this was the end-all be-all solution to the problem.

Definition of suggestion:
Something suggested, as a piece of advice.

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 03:48 PM

(01-11-2014 03:45 PM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Actually, uninstalling Java does work and it has been proven...multiple times. Just because it doesn't work for you doesn't mean that it won't work for the rest of us.

Also, I was just giving suggestions as Satiben kindly pointed out. I never said that this was the end-all be-all solution to the problem.

Definition of suggestion:
Something suggested, as a piece of advice.

I've been on numerous rsps communities everyone says uninstall Java and re install it restart laptop, the result is 100% doesn't work.
1000+ people no lies.

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Rocky786 - 01-11-2014 03:53 PM

Hmm, that's odd. You know that most people don't know how to uninstall stuff correctly and that could be part of the problem. A few people that I knew didn't even know how to shut down their computers correctly. They kept holding down the Power button to shut it down. I eventually taught them about the Start button and how you can click "Shut down" from there.

So you see, it's really how well you direct people. If someone says "Just uninstall Java", and the person goes into his C drive and just deletes his Java folders, that's not uninstalling...that's called screwing up your Java installation. It'll make it even harder to re-install Java later, since some folders are existent and others aren't.

It's why I specifically mentioned "Please confirm by going to the Control Panel"...*hint hint*, you need to go to the Control Panel and confirm that it's been uninstalled. Of course, if they don't know how to get to their Control Panel, then Google is always waiting Tongue

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Terraforming - 01-11-2014 04:01 PM

(01-11-2014 03:53 PM)Rocky786 Wrote:  Hmm, that's odd. You know that most people don't know how to uninstall stuff correctly and that could be part of the problem. A few people that I knew didn't even know how to shut down their computers correctly. They kept holding down the Power button to shut it down. I eventually taught them about the Start button and how you can click "Shut down" from there.

So you see, it's really how well you direct people. If someone says "Just uninstall Java", and the person goes into his C drive and just deletes his Java folders, that's not uninstalling...that's called screwing up your Java installation. It'll make it even harder to re-install Java later, since some folders are existent and others aren't.

It's why I specifically mentioned "Please confirm by going to the Control Panel"...*hint hint*, you need to go to the Control Panel and confirm that it's been uninstalled. Of course, if they don't know how to get to their Control Panel, then Google is always waiting Tongue
Oh haha, got me there you're correct. That's how I missed up my Vaio 2008 laptop -.-*

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Satiben - 01-11-2014 04:44 PM

(01-11-2014 09:46 AM)Terraforming Wrote:  
(01-11-2014 02:55 AM)Satiben Wrote:  
(01-10-2014 07:12 PM)Terraforming Wrote:  This method was proven invalid. It's rune2006 not Java.

This post deserves a signature. The server could be offline.

Yet, it hasn't been in the last 2 weeks, smartass.

RE: i cant seem to login into my acc - Skill - 01-14-2014 08:20 PM

(01-08-2014 05:56 AM)garrett Wrote:  try using a different web browser.

I agree, when I first joined I was unable to run the client on google chrome and safari. I actually have to run it on firefox, as much as I hate it it does still work so try this it may be a simple fix.