Rune2006
IRL secrets - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: IRL secrets (/showthread.php?tid=932)

Pages: 1 2

RE: IRL secrets - Ayden - 06-13-2013 10:10 AM

I really hope I don't know anyone on here irl

I had sex with a girl on the cruise I just got back from who told me she was 15 after I blew my load on chest... no condom...

RE: IRL secrets - dj tim dis - 06-13-2013 10:25 AM

I got cockblocked three times in one night. First girl was with two other friends, so i called my boy over to spit game too, typical wingman, left the third friend empty and she used the "lets go to the bathroom" technique. Second girl, hot asian that i was getting with and dancing with all night, she told me "lets go home to your place, let me tell my roommate i'm leaving!" Turns out that her roommate lost their key and was bugging out and said "you can't leave me!" Third girl, don't know what really happened, at that point i said "hell with it i'm getting blasted" but i know i woke up alone.

RE: IRL secrets - Ruler Doug - 06-13-2013 10:29 AM

In January I hooked up with a really hot filipino girl. But I didn't know she was a lot drunker than me, and she had a boyfriend. In the marines. And she told him and he wants to basically kill me now. :/ The struggle.

RE: IRL secrets - cobes - 06-13-2013 05:57 PM

(06-13-2013 10:29 AM)Ruler Doug Wrote:  In January I hooked up with a really hot filipino girl. But I didn't know she was a lot drunker than me, and she had a boyfriend. In the marines. And she told him and he wants to basically kill me now. :/ The struggle.

I bet it was completely worth it nonetheless

RE: IRL secrets - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-14-2013 05:06 AM

I have made 12 quit threads, the public only knows about 5, my irl secret.

RE: IRL secrets - Bloodhoun34 - 06-16-2013 03:49 AM

Thanks guys for replying! nice to know Wink

RE: IRL secrets - 10m pure - 06-16-2013 03:54 AM

My secret is that - im looking like jock - strong you know big guy. But at deep me - im nerd. So thats kinda funny when other starts to talk about cars and shit and im bored. But when about gaming they are sooo surprised that im interested.