Rune2006
Staff. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: Staff. (/showthread.php?tid=1508)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Staff. - Fruit - 08-27-2013 05:20 AM

(08-27-2013 05:06 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 05:01 AM)Fruit Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 04:02 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 12:21 AM)Fruit Wrote:  
(08-24-2013 03:37 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  and another thing. why would you ask for fourm mod when its been like a week ur here.
i've played his servers for 1 year+ kornslipkn and dsun played for about 2 years+. and they aren't even close to mod.
don't think you can get it that easily.

I used to brag this way. ''Eyy lads, I've been here like one or two years, I should be respected.'' Until I understood I was acting like an arse.
My point is, it doesn't really matter how long you've been here. If you act like a prick then you're still as close to being respected as the other bloke who joined the community yesterday.
plural always said that he picks whoever he wants in postion of power, my points was that there are so many loyal people to choose from, that he probably wouldn't choose jenove. plus he was asking for the postion, and plural told me if you ask for it, you don't get it.

Yes, but in the end all that matters is the person him/herself. Not how long he/she's been here.
actually it does. why doesn't plural make somone a co-owner when they have only been on the server for 1 day.
the time matters my friend.
you aren't giving reasonable answers.
the time does matter.

No shit he isn't going to make some stranger co-owner. He's not an idiot. But you seem to have misunderstood my point. Even if a person has been here for a long period of time, he can still be an arse. Yes, time does matter, but the personality still matters more.

RE: Staff. - Doyoy - 08-27-2013 06:03 AM

(08-27-2013 05:20 AM)Fruit Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 04:02 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 12:21 AM)Fruit Wrote:  I used to brag this way. ''Eyy lads, I've been here like one or two years, I should be respected.'' Until I understood I was acting like an arse.
My point is, it doesn't really matter how long you've been here. If you act like a prick then you're still as close to being respected as the other bloke who joined the community yesterday.
plural always said that he picks whoever he wants in postion of power, my points was that there are so many loyal people to choose from, that he probably wouldn't choose jenove. plus he was asking for the postion, and plural told me if you ask for it, you don't get it.

Yes, but in the end all that matters is the person him/herself. Not how long he/she's been here.
actually it does. why doesn't plural make somone a co-owner when they have only been on the server for 1 day.
the time does matter.

No shit he isn't going to make some stranger co-owner. He's not an idiot. But you seem to have misunderstood my point. Even if a person has been here for a long period of time, he can still be an arse. Yes, time does matter, but the personality still matters more.
when oh when did i ever disagree about this?

RE: Staff. - Kornslipkn - 08-27-2013 09:47 PM

(08-27-2013 06:03 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 05:20 AM)Fruit Wrote:  
(08-27-2013 04:02 AM)Doyoy Wrote:  plural always said that he picks whoever he wants in postion of power, my points was that there are so many loyal people to choose from, that he probably wouldn't choose jenove. plus he was asking for the postion, and plural told me if you ask for it, you don't get it.

the time does matter.

when oh when did i ever disagree about this?

>actually it does. why doesn't plural make somone a co-owner when they have only been on the server for 1 day.
the time does matter.

RE: Staff. - Showdown - 08-27-2013 10:00 PM

is this an application thread

anyways i want to be the assistant manager

RE: Staff. - Doyoy - 08-28-2013 04:07 AM

(08-27-2013 10:00 PM)Showdown Wrote:  is this an application thread

anyways i want to be the assistant manager

no. you aint funny. and your signature isn't either.