Rune2006
how to get rune scim? and other questions - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: how to get rune scim? and other questions (/showthread.php?tid=10043)

how to get rune scim? and other questions - el neck - 06-25-2017 07:52 AM

Hey guys, I know hardly anybody plays on this server but im having a great time. I've got a few questions though.

1: What can I kill for a chance at a rune scim? It seems I can't access the waterfall dungeon (nothing interesting happens when I try to board the little raft) for fire giants and according to another post I saw, the fire giants in the deep wildy were all Doric's for some reason. Even though I'm not 40 attack yet, knowing what monster drops them would give me a huge motivation to go hunting!

2: I killed the jungle demon guy and it says I can now equip dragon scims. I also got the Monkey Greegree, but nothing happens when I press Hold. How do I get a dragon scim?

3: I got a half of key from a chaos druid, how rare is that? Like should I go killing more expecting the other half?

4: What are some good monsters I can kill for alchs, as I want a good cash stack.

Thanks guys! I'll add anything else I need to know to this thread. Appreciate you!

3 more questions:

How do you guys get to barrows?

And how do I get full rune armour? Is there a shop for some of the items?

Also, what's the general drop rate for clues for hellhounds? like what would you guys estimate it to be

RE: how to get rune scim? and other questions - dusty1366 - 06-26-2017 12:20 PM

for question 1 is it wouldn't be worth grinding and i'm not sure for the drop just buy a longsword from the champion guild you can enter at any level

for question 2 you can buy a dragon scim from a guy at a port forgot the name but ask somebody more then likely the same as you went there with

for question 3 it's an uncommon drop

for question 4 don't alch just alch items you don't need metal mainly and alch dragon sq shield pieces you can't get it for money do green dragons crafting and prayer xp is needed badly you should be able to safespot them to the trees on west the two close together just sell them to a high level player like pwnbychris or ajim

RE: how to get rune scim? and other questions - t2idis - 06-29-2017 12:11 PM

I havent gotten rune scimmy drop eiter but i think its a rare reward from clues as well.

If you want dragon scimmy i can give you one buut, the demon should drop at one point monkey head and you can click on it and it will sell you dragon scimmy, long and dagger.

Key halves are dropped by all monsters. If you get the whole key, i mean tooth and a loop and you make the actual key duhhh, you can go to taverly open chest and get guaranteed uncut dragonstone.

You can buy rune legs warriors guild in varrock. Helm is dropped by various monster but maybe its sold shop in barbarian village. Kiteshield is possible to get from clues and its a rare drop from monsters as well (it makes no sense but i think it was zombie or skeleton). Plate is dropped by king black dragon or clues. Scimmy from clues, maybe from fire giants, well i havent gotten any,

And hellhounds drop clues pretty often. But skeletons are easier, a

RE: how to get rune scim? and other questions - dusty1366 - 06-29-2017 10:45 PM

adamant is only sold in barbarian village