Rune2006
Annoyed... - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: Annoyed... (/showthread.php?tid=1028)

Annoyed... - Ayden - 06-20-2013 11:25 AM

This isn't so much a plea for help but something that just kind of happened... I met this girl in my sophomore year of high school and she's been really cool. We were always flirting in class and had a good time together although neither of us ever had the intention of getting together. I saw her as more of a sister and I would hope that she has always seen me as a sibling as well...

Anyways not too long ago she got together with this guy who I really liked. He and I spent a fair bit of time together watching sports, playing catch just chilling and they would invite me to go out on dates with them and I'd bring some random broad... Things were great until about 6 or 7 hours ago, when he broke up with her over a text.

Now I personally have never been in a legitimate relationship and I don't know what it's like to be broken up with but it seemed as though my friend had been dogged. This dumbfuck showed up at my house to talk to me about how he broke up with her and how cool he was for just shrugging her off.

Being the 6 ft 5, 170 lb skinny white that I am, I clocked him in the jaw and told him to take his ass out of my house... Sure enough without even calling or talking to the girl, her car pulled up in front of my house and she came running inside crying.

She's a mess and my shoulder has been cried on for far too long now... She laid down speechless in my arms for a long time before I got up. I assume she's asleep now but I wrapped her up on my bed and she's been there for like 2 or 3 hours...

I just don't understand the rationale behind being an asshole and treating girls with so much disrespect. It really just makes me want to vomit how disgusting this shit is. The whole 'make a sandwich' and 'get in the kitchen' shit was never VERY funny and it seems like these geeks that are on the internet take that kind of swagger too seriously. Seems to me like that shitty mentality has lead to the notion of "yeah I'll break up with her on a text and then brag about it."

I don't really know what to do now. I am just trying to pass the time until morning and trying to avoid doing something stupid...

I wish the people reading this could see this very pretty girl on my bed right now. Distraught in her pajamas and make up smeared from her tears, it's so raw and I know she really had feelings for this guy.

I don't do tears and a lot of people know that I don't do hugs. My sociopathic tendencies keep my relationships with others distant and my emotions nonexistent, but tonight, I weep.

(I wrote this last night as a sort of way to chalk up what has been going on. I found it interesting to read in the morning and I think that maybe some of the more mature members might have some comments on it as well.)

RE: Annoyed... - Goku - 06-20-2013 11:38 AM

Deep shit bro.

I deleted my first reply btw

RE: Annoyed... - Ruler Doug - 06-20-2013 12:19 PM

damn. I know how shit like this feels, and i've been on both ends of the spectrum, although not nearly as extreme as this guy was to this girl. But the thing is, at least from my perspective, its normal and in guys instincts you know, being alpha males centuries ago or even beyond that, to treat women like objects. Because millenniums ago that kinda how women were treated for the most part. To prepare food and mate with. Now its a lot different, but still there are the same tendencies.

In this situation, I feel like the guy never really liked the girl much, or maybe he was just putting up that tough guy, player, front for you to look cool or dominant. Maybe he did like her and didn't really feel that way.

Anyways, it seems you really care about this girl. You sure you don't love her in a different way than as a sister? If you do, you should act on it, because you are in a prime spot to be boyfriend material, or permanently friendzoned. Sorry to categorize it so bluntly and immature, but its true.

Thing is, girls tend to gravitate toward asshole guys and those who don't seem to care about them. Thats because if a guy tries hard and cares too much, then he seems too easy for the girl and is too much 'in her league' whereas humans tend to be greedy and try to get people that are 'out of their league'. Thats advice for getting girls in the future. Care a lot, but don't SHOW you care as much as you do.

Back to your scenario? If you only love her as a sister, just make sure she's okay, and if you and the guy ever are back to talking relations, talk to him about what happened. I'm curious to see how you currently feel about this girl now though. Or maybe I missed it while I was reading. Either way, I've experienced a lot of shit like this, and had to learn some of the advice I gave you the hard way.

Take it easy mate

RE: Annoyed... - Paper - 06-21-2013 10:14 AM

(06-20-2013 12:19 PM)Ruler Doug Wrote:  Thing is, girls tend to gravitate toward asshole guys and those who don't seem to care about them.
This is the absolute truth. It's also mainly why I'm against all this relationship shit. I've never really taken interest in relationships because it's really obvious that it's just going to burn straight to the ground. Relationships RARELY work out. In my opinion it's just not worth it.

RE: Annoyed... - Uoeno - 06-21-2013 10:29 AM

She wants it bro, sure you don't like her as more than a friend? :o

RE: Annoyed... - Ayden - 06-21-2013 03:39 PM

Ruler - I'm not interested in going out with her and rebounding her after a relationship like that sounds like a dirtbag move... Your opinion on girls being treated like shit as a primal instinct really worries me to be quite honest. I have no issues getting girls and I'm not sure where I hinted at that...

Paper - I am a textbook sociopath and quite frankly I find myself afraid of getting into relationships. I hook up with girls and then move on because I tend to find that easier than being enveloped in the intricacies of lives of other people. I think what a lot of people don't understand about sociopaths though and the whole lack of emotion is that when you find a connection with someone it really sticks.

Uoeno - She might... I tend to attract a lot of unwanted attention by girls hopefully not this time.

RE: Annoyed... - Henning B - 06-21-2013 05:08 PM

I know exactly how the girl feels, as I have been a horrible mess a few times, and all she needs is somebody to make her feel loved and safe.

RE: Annoyed... - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-21-2013 05:20 PM

She needs someone to their for her. Like henning b said

RE: Annoyed... - Paper - 06-23-2013 11:23 AM

Sorry for posting here again but...
Just to be safe, I'd keep an eye on your friend for the next few days. If she's really broken up about this, it isn't uncommon for people to attempt certain things.

RE: Annoyed... - Henning B - 06-23-2013 03:02 PM

(06-23-2013 11:23 AM)Paper Wrote:  Sorry for posting here again but...
Just to be safe, I'd keep an eye on your friend for the next few days. If she's really broken up about this, it isn't uncommon for people to attempt certain things.

true.