Rune2006
Quick Survey! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Quick Survey! (/showthread.php?tid=1042)

Quick Survey! - dj tim dis - 06-23-2013 06:02 AM

I was wondering if the players of this community could do a quick survey for me. Please answer these questions.

1 - Have you guys played a server that's based on Runescape before the year 2006?
2 - Have you played Runescape before 2006 and remember anything about it?
3 - Did you play Runescape when it first came out, in beta, or play shortly after?
4 - Do you know anyone that played Runescape in it's early days?
5 - If you had the chance to see what Runescape was like in the early days would you check it out?

Thank you for your answers!

RE: Quick Survey! - kyon - 06-23-2013 06:18 AM

(06-23-2013 06:02 AM)dj tim Wrote:  I was wondering if the players of this community could do a quick survey for me. Please answer these questions.

1 - Have you guys played a server that's based on Runescape before the year 2006?
3 - Did you play Runescape when it first came out, in beta, or play shortly after?
5 - If you had the chance to see what Runescape was like in the early days would you check it out?

1 - yes.
2 - real rs? nah. i started in early 07. but i did play alot of rsc servers.
3 - 07.
4 - my brother played in 05.
5 - i love rsc..

RE: Quick Survey! - Botting4day - 06-23-2013 06:21 AM

Nope!

Yes indeedy! I was 12-13 when I started playing RSC! It was my first MMO! I could ramble on about what I did to level up my mining and smithing ... oh the noob horror!

Didn't play in beta, but in RSC as I said!

Only one, from IRL! He introduced RSC to me, and was my old neighbor. Moved away long ago Sad

I'd definitely play some RSC Smile

RE: Quick Survey! - Henning B - 06-23-2013 06:57 AM

yes multiple
ALOT
Yes
Yes
I have already.

RE: Quick Survey! - Uoeno - 06-23-2013 08:13 AM

1 - Have you guys played a server that's based on Runescape before the year 2006? Yes
2 - Have you played Runescape before 2006 and remember anything about it? Yes
3 - Did you play Runescape when it first came out, in beta, or play shortly after? No
4 - Do you know anyone that played Runescape in it's early days? Yes
5 - If you had the chance to see what Runescape was like in the early days would you check it out? Yes

RE: Quick Survey! - Paper - 06-23-2013 11:10 AM

1- No.
2- No.
3- No.
4- No.
5- Probably.

RE: Quick Survey! - Kornslipkn - 06-23-2013 09:13 PM

(06-23-2013 06:02 AM)dj tim Wrote:  I was wondering if the players of this community could do a quick survey for me. Please answer these questions.

1. Yes
2. No
3. No
4. Yes
5. Yes

RE: Quick Survey! - don - 06-25-2013 05:12 AM

1- yes
2- yes
3- 04/05
4- my bro
5- definitrly

RE: Quick Survey! - Versa - 06-25-2013 07:00 AM

1 - Have you guys played a server that's based on Runescape before the year 2006? Back in 09.
2 - Have you played Runescape before 2006 and remember anything about it? No
3 - Did you play Runescape when it first came out, in beta, or play shortly after? 06
4 - Do you know anyone that played Runescape in it's early days? Nope
5 - If you had the chance to see what Runescape was like in the early days would you check it out? Nope

RE: Quick Survey! - Waddup - 06-26-2013 12:35 AM

1 - Yes
2 - Maybe
3 - Nope not really
4 - Zeezeemaa
5 - Its called oldschool.runescape.com and http://www.rune2006.com