Rune2006
On the Punishment of Players - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: On the Punishment of Players (/showthread.php?tid=1054)

Pages: 1 2

RE: On the Punishment of Players - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-25-2013 04:05 AM

#Mutes me 2 times today, for saying he can't Java code, and dresses like a girl.

1) 1 hour mute
2) 5 hour mute...

I had enough.

RE: On the Punishment of Players - slayerz - 06-25-2013 05:11 AM

Agree with you tbh Korn, but at the same time, things can be done, and Ayden i think Plural thinks theres nothing wrong with it because it only consists of small amount of players, but the thing is ... It's the small things (people) that make the biggest of differences...
I just hope the server doesn't go down becaus of some of these aspects.
Respect everyone who didn't abuse anything and tried to keep the game pure.

RE: On the Punishment of Players - Goku - 06-25-2013 07:35 AM

Could not agree more Smile

RE: On the Punishment of Players - pauly b - 06-25-2013 03:39 PM

awesome thread man everything you said couldnt of been said any better i agree with you 100% good job XD

RE: On the Punishment of Players - Aaron - 06-25-2013 11:16 PM

(06-25-2013 02:03 AM)slayerz Wrote:  totally agree with everything said, now the players abusing these bugs pretty much control the servr it just makes everyon else feel crap, hense making them want to leave and quit...

The chaps i made from 60-63 i had the alches already banked and over 600hides banked i used that to get me from 59-63 i alched my vambs and my chaps. I gave Plural all the cash i made and yet i still own the server? i still an unfair advantage? The answer is yes i still have 6M cash i still have 5rune sets i still have 5m worth in runes all without bug abusing. People don't quit because im rich i worked hard for my money i went from rank 60 to rank 4 in a week and a bit. I made 1mill profit from making 1,000 diamond necklaces i made my self 4,000 Nats my self to get to 54rc bought 4k yew logs and made my self 4k bow strings and then made over 2m from alching i was given 2m cash by Michael and over 1m from driman ive also pked around 5rune sets and sold them back for around 200-300k thats how i got rich and thats how i will stay 1 of the richest on the server i have an unfair
advantage because i had a chest infection and i couldnt do much so i played a load

BTW SLAYERZ we didn't forget you scammed driman for 2M+

(06-25-2013 01:03 AM)Ayden Wrote:  The reason people come and leave this server is mainly because of the lack of punishment being seen on the server. Driman's antics have proved to many that the majority of the community we have obtained during Rune2006's time cannot handle his abrasive attitude and people wanted him banned. The punishment for the way he acted was started solely by the community. They shunned him out of the game and showed him that he cannot continue to play the game acting the way he did.

Aside from Driman, the troll/idiot (I'm not sure which one he is either) there has been a lack of punishment. Sure we would like to live in a utopian society that revolves around good natured people but that is simply unrealistic. The reason that I left is because I was highly disappointed with the staff team and their god awful control they had over the community.

There is a set of rules here:
(http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=569)
which clearly state what is to be expected of individual players and I feel as though there is no need to follow these rules at all.

Examples:

Driman has provided the server a nuisance that we can't get rid of on our own. What has the staff done? Muted him for 4-12 hours... 4-12 TIMES. Obviously the message is not clear enough...

The most recent bug found, abused by Peetu Dsbeast P U R E and Aaron who found that alching Green d'hide chaps would give you 7.5k providing them with profits that sent them straight to the top of the richest players in the game. What has the staff done? Nothing.

-----------------

Personally I believe that the staff is purposely seeking to let players stay because of how small the community is, but seeing as it brings about a mindset that pushes players towards breaking the rules it isn't helping the server in the long run. To be quite honest, if I stay and play the game after seeing the inadequacies of this server and the staff team that supposedly "governs" it, I will abuse bugs, encourage others to break rules and break all of the other rules.

"Why Ayden? You seem like a level headed guy." That's the whole point. As a rational egoist, I am seeking to act in a way that most benefits my person. In other words, I am going to do anything in my way that will most greatly help myself. Seeing as their are no punishments for rule breakers and absolutely no repercussions for CHEATING, I don't see why we all don't.

"This is cruel and unusual. You're putting the server in a bad light. You don't know what you're talking about." It's cruel that the way this server is setup, we can not play Runescape properly. As for putting the server in a bad light, I am merely showing how much of a badlight it is already sitting under. Lastly, I do know what I'm talking about. I understand that Traveller can not ban people and I also understand that Plural doesn't know what he's doing, but if there isn't anyone to step in and say "You're throwing this away" then it will be dumped in the back of the trash truck just like every other server.

Plural admitted that he was told something about the glitch however he was in a rush because he still had exams on. I alched the chaps that i made from 60-63 then stopped traveller knew this and told me not to alch more so i didn't plural also took all the profit i made however i did make chaps for Tim and p u r e
but otherwise i agree with what your saying and peetu is in intensive care he wasn't able to logon.