Rune2006
Tim - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Tim (/showthread.php?tid=1056)

Pages: 1 2

Tim - Waddup - 06-25-2013 01:14 AM

So i would like to review the player dj tim and sign him up for staff (includes poll) ive recently interviewed him and some players and for example

Killumanti told me that he is always positive and he likes dj tim alot

Dj tim actually doesnt want me to post this thread but i saw alot of feedback from the players to get him a moderator posision he also said that plural shud choose his own staff on his own choise buuuut #yolo amirite, sorry if i made any spelling mistakes, we support you all the way bro, your very nice to players keep it goin Tim, #DjTim4Mod2013

sorry for the issues on the first thread.

RE: Tim - Ayden - 06-25-2013 01:21 AM

No not #yolo. Your opinion of who should be staff should be irrelevant. Plural will choose who he wants to be staff regardless of what "whaddup" thinks. This thread about DJ Tim has been made before and I bashed the one before as well.

I hate when people make these threads and it needs to stop.

RE: Tim - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-25-2013 01:36 AM

Good job Ayden! Support for Ayden

RE: Tim - Waddup - 06-25-2013 01:39 AM

(06-25-2013 01:21 AM)Ayden Wrote:  No not #yolo. Your opinion of who should be staff should be irrelevant. Plural will choose who he wants to be staff regardless of what "whaddup" thinks. This thread about DJ Tim has been made before and I bashed the one before as well.

Waddup* i mentioned that plural has all rights to choose his own staff what u on about?

RE: Tim - Paper - 06-25-2013 03:03 AM

#DjTim4Owner

RE: Tim - Uoeno - 06-25-2013 03:12 AM

Dj Tim would be #1 in my recommendation! Smile

RE: Tim - Kornslipkn - 06-25-2013 03:14 AM

(06-25-2013 01:21 AM)Ayden Wrote:  No not #yolo. Your opinion of who should be staff should be irrelevant. Plural will choose who he wants to be staff regardless of what "whaddup" thinks. This thread about DJ Tim has been made before and I bashed the one before as well.

Actually the community should have a say in this too

Plural often makes bad decisions, that's why we're here to help

but yes Dj Tim is a great pick and was one of the best admins I knew along with Dsun.

RE: Tim - Ayden - 06-25-2013 03:58 AM

(06-25-2013 03:14 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  

but yes Dj Tim is a great pick and was one of the best admins I knew along with Dsun.

Sure the community has a say, but these threads become a popularity contest. You have strength in numbers as the community and when it comes to making staff decisions plural will not be communicating with everyday players. I would rather plural make a "bad decision" in choosing a no name person who has been playing for week that he gets along with than someone who was suggested by the community.

The community's idea of a good candidate for a staff member comes into play I'm sure but the advice that is going to be provided by everyday members is probably already known by plural... It would be silly to think he didn't.

The backbone of your post is that plural makes bad decisions and I don't see how you can support a server that revolves around someone like that. I personally find that plural doesnt make decisions at all. But bad? Not really.

RE: Tim - Kornslipkn - 06-25-2013 04:15 AM

(06-25-2013 03:58 AM)Ayden Wrote:  

Sure the community has a say, but these threads become a popularity contest. You have strength in numbers as the community and when it comes to making staff decisions plural will not be communicating with everyday players. I would rather plural make a "bad decision" in choosing a no name person who has been playing for week that he gets along with than someone who was suggested by the community.

The community's idea of a good candidate for a staff member comes into play I'm sure but the advice that is going to be provided by everyday members is probably already known by plural... It would be silly to think he didn't.

The backbone of your post is that plural makes bad decisions and I don't see how you can support a server that revolves around someone like that. I personally find that plural doesnt make decisions at all. But bad? Not really.

If you had been here as long as some of us have been you would see that Plural does in fact make bad decisions... It isn't his fault, it's just that he puts his trust in the wrong people.

Look, I'm not trying to engage in argument with you I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there and I speak from personal experience, that is all.

RE: Tim - Ayden - 06-25-2013 06:32 AM

(06-25-2013 04:15 AM)Kornslipkn Wrote:  
(06-25-2013 03:58 AM)Ayden Wrote:  

If you had been here as long as some of us have been you would see that Plural does in fact make bad decisions... It isn't his fault, it's just that he puts his trust in the wrong people.

Look, I'm not trying to engage in argument with you I'm just throwing my 2 cents out there and I speak from personal experience, that is all.

Well I've been at Rune2006 since like day 2? So really what you're saying is (personal experience and "if you had been here as long as some of us" which I presume means the other server) that Plural made bad decisions on the server before. Furthermore, you didn't reject my notion of Plural not making decisions which means he really hasn't made any bad decisions on rune2006.

I personally wouldn't want to judge someone solely based on their actions while on another server. If you seem to think that his actions on another server will mimic what he is doing here then have at it, but I don't think you have any examples of him repeating "bad decisions" here. So your experience isn't valid in my eyes.