Rune2006
Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer (/showthread.php?tid=1067)

Pages: 1 2 3

Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - slayerz - 06-25-2013 10:56 AM

So now everyone who bug abused *ahem* dj tim, aaron, dsbeast, p u r e, peetu and more have now gained excessive amount of wealths and appear to have no actions taken against them, therefore allowing them to be richest in game allowing them to buy every resource getting rank 1's and gettng richer as always, and the poor people get less high skills so they can't make as much etc etc...

Basicly i want to say that it's in no way fair and they don't deserve the money anymore then the whole amount of other people who play the server?

Also these players don't seem to care about the fact that they have just done this and seem to think im stupid for yelling at them when they brang in large amounts of gold to few players.

Dj Tim at the end of the day you bug abused, no matter how big or small it doesn't matter, you deserve to get wiped.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Versa - 06-25-2013 10:58 AM

If they bug abused, at the least he should get wiped no matter how bad it was.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Skillerz - 06-25-2013 11:02 AM

Totally agree with the thread, they don't deserve the money anymore then i do, wheres my 10m??....
wipe accounts for bug abusing? or else everyones going to glitch and we're going to have a crap community and the server will just die. i dont want the server to die. dj tim n aaron are idiots... can't defend yourself for being wrong.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - slayerz - 06-25-2013 11:04 AM

Thank you both, and agree with what both of you say, i don't see how they can defend theirselves... deserve to get wiped i know.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Paper - 06-25-2013 11:06 AM

I don't mean to sound like an asshole or whatever, but where's your proof that these people bug-abused? If they are guilty, I think just a bank/inventory wipe is appropriate .

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - dj tim dis - 06-25-2013 11:08 AM

http://rune2006.com/forum/showthread.php?tid=1068&pid=6301#pid6301

read

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - Versa - 06-25-2013 11:10 AM

(06-25-2013 11:06 AM)Paper Wrote:  I don't mean to sound like an asshole or whatever, but where's your proof that these people bug-abused? If they are guilty, I think just a bank/inventory wipe is appropriate .

Some admitted ingame.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - slayerz - 06-25-2013 11:11 AM

paper we dont need prrof when they admitt to doing it. dj tim gtfo my thread posting unwanted comments.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - pauly b - 06-25-2013 11:34 AM

lol i think its funny how this is called a "bug" itself its truely not a bug when people find out about it they start to think omg its a good money method not to go look up to see how much it really should give them by high alching this item so then the word spreads telling friends the good money method and others start doing not realising that they shouldnt be getting that much you have to think about that because its a private server players dont expect to get the exact amount as they would get as in real runescape. i support dj tim and the others who did use use the chaps to high alch just because its not a real bug and shouldnt be harrased in game being called cheaters and bug abusers because they are really good people and good friends and to the people that were saying them things just get mad because they didnt know about it until it was fixed so they couldnt make money from it because everyone knows if they knew about it they would of all been doing the same thing enough said.

RE: Rich Get Richer Poor Get Poorer - slayerz - 06-25-2013 12:05 PM

Wheres the logic? ^