Rune2006
Funny Discussion and Rumors - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Funny Discussion and Rumors (/showthread.php?tid=1068)

Funny Discussion and Rumors - dj tim dis - 06-25-2013 11:03 AM

Okay, so for the past 30 minutes Slayerz has been harrassing Aaron calling him a "bug abuser", he should "gtfo", and kept starting drama on the ::yell chat.
Why would Slayerz start this drama after Aaron was rightfully punished? Who knows, but anyways, Aaron mentioned my name using the "bug" and Slayerz started harrassing me over the yell system. I'm here to clarify this whole mess up.

Want to know the truth? Okay i'll tell you.

When i making money from getting 99 thieving i sold items over time to gain my wealth. When i reached 99 i had 5m+ cash along with 7k deaths and 5.6k blood runes, along with other petty items. So when i finally trained magic i've spent about 1m+ (i forget the exact amount) and i found the glitch out from a Mod. When i heard about the glitch the Mod wanted me to tell plural about it because he wouldn't be online. So on Tuesday, or Wednesday, sorry i forget, i told Plural about it and he replied (I cannot fix the glitch, i'm too busy with exams). Yesterday this got fixed when Ayden told Plural about it, thus creating the system update, but in the mean time i wanted to test it out.

So guess what? I did the glitch to test it out, i believe i made 1m+ from testing it out, and guess what i did with the wealth i've been accused of keeeping? i've dropped it. Plural can even look in my bank and see the items i have. Slayerz, Skillerz, and others that think i've only made my wealth by doing this "bug" are completely morons because they've completely forgotten that 99 thieving creates wealth. I'll never lie, nor cause drama, plus i find it funny how they say "no one likes you" or "good luck with your reputation now" etc When they're harrassing others. So think what you want, i'm out, i've told the truth

edit: Also this "bug" you're talking about is a midcoded item that happens to be found by players. It isn't a glitch or anything that they're making it seem. Wanna know how you do it? Get Green d'hide chaps and you high alc it for 7.5k, when it originally should be 2.5k. Plus i have a lot of people to vouch for me for my wealth. So have fun kids

RE: Funny Discussion and Rumors - don - 06-25-2013 01:21 PM

That was.. deep.