Rune2006
Heroesblood botting/autoing - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Heroesblood botting/autoing (/showthread.php?tid=1070)

Heroesblood botting/autoing - kyon - 06-25-2013 01:51 PM

Ok i sat here for 20minutes before anyone came to confirm this with me.
Dj Tim finally came and it was about 25minutes. He wasn't afk'ing because he would have replied before continuing. Also i told him to walk around if he was muted, he did not.. Here are pictures of the event:

[Image: VBxCHD1.png]
[Image: aHOarBb.png]
[Image: z4tEx3s.png]
[Image: IARVvvf.png]
[Image: LpOVAwB.png]

Obviously he wasn't doing this legit..
I mean really.

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - Ayden - 06-25-2013 02:30 PM

I prefer not to talk to people when I'm skilling. Aside from the fact that he wasn't interested in responding to you, do you have any legitimate proof he wasn't actually playing?

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - Micah - 06-25-2013 03:22 PM

(06-25-2013 02:30 PM)Ayden Wrote:  I prefer not to talk to people when I'm skilling. Aside from the fact that he wasn't interested in responding to you, do you have any legitimate proof he wasn't actually playing?

Just because he isn't talking, doesn't mean he is botting. I do this all the time to screw with people.

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - pauly b - 06-25-2013 03:25 PM

yes alot of people ignore others when there skilling but i doubt that youll drop all ur loggs lol like in that screenie Tongue

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - kyon - 06-25-2013 03:41 PM

The reason i suspect it is because he only stood in the one spot. *as in the pictures.* he cut the same tree. and i feel like he was using a recorded mouse since sometimes he dropped close to full inventory sometimes 20logs. But in all honesty. if he repeated the same thing, in the same order, for aprox 30minutes ATLEAST. i'm sure he would have said something or atleast MOVED. i doubt when your cutting trees you stand in one spot when theres 4 trees.

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 06-25-2013 05:17 PM

Are you people joking... Heroesblood always yapping. He is always on yell and talking on chat

Of. He is a bot

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - kyon - 06-26-2013 04:15 AM

(06-25-2013 05:17 PM)Driman Wrote:  Are you people joking... Heroesblood always yapping. He is always on yell and talking on chat

Of. He is a bot

Little confused but from what i'm getting, you agree he was botting because he would have replied?

RE: Heroesblood botting/autoing - Doyoy - 08-28-2013 04:15 AM

(06-25-2013 05:17 PM)Driman-Banned Ingame- Wrote:  Are you people joking... Heroesblood always yapping. He is always on yell and talking on chat

Of. He is a bot
you just said he always talks and yells in-game.
then you say of course he's a bot.
Dafuq?