Rune2006
laughing my ass off. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: laughing my ass off. (/showthread.php?tid=1079)

Pages: 1 2

laughing my ass off. - Waddup - 06-25-2013 10:38 PM

so driman was advertising, duping random events at home, flaming at home, advertising, Then i flamed him twice and i get muted, your a pussy plural -.-

RE: laughing my ass off. - don - 06-25-2013 11:34 PM

Lol who cares if you did that, there is no need to mute plural.

RE: laughing my ass off. - Kornslipkn - 06-25-2013 11:52 PM

No need to get so riled up over a little mute...

It'll go soon so don't worry

RE: laughing my ass off. - Plural - 06-25-2013 11:56 PM

He got banned, you got muted, likle everyone else. Everyone gets punished. Don't think you can get away with it. No need to curse at me for doing my job, you broke the rule! It was only a 2 hour mute, and it was what you should have gotte n for yoiur use of language.

RE: laughing my ass off. - Waddup - 06-26-2013 12:06 AM

(06-25-2013 11:56 PM)Plural Wrote:  He got banned, you got muted, likle everyone else. Everyone gets punished. Don't think you can get away with it. No need to curse at me for doing my job, you broke the rule! It was only a 2 hour mute, and it was what you should have gotte n for yoiur use of language.

Gotten* your* if he was duplicating things on his other account, flaming advertising, and all that why shudnt he be punished on that account as well, i was mad becuase he abused things and he broke rules and i dont think you even have the ::rules nor any thread on the forums about rules.

RE: laughing my ass off. - Plural - 06-26-2013 12:17 AM

Sticky about rules in this section, plus you agreed to them upon registration..

RE: laughing my ass off. - Waddup - 06-26-2013 12:25 AM

Okay im gonna be completely honest, nobody reads the terms of service and what not becuase its like pages long and nobody has the time to waste 1 hour of thier life and then probaly quit the server after a minute, so i dint read the rules, infact i dont think alot of people did.

RE: laughing my ass off. - Paper - 06-26-2013 02:45 AM

(06-26-2013 12:25 AM)Waddup Wrote:  Okay im gonna be completely honest, nobody reads the terms of service and what not becuase its like pages long and nobody has the time to waste 1 hour of thier life and then probaly quit the server after a minute, so i dint read the rules, infact i dont think alot of people did.
It doesn't matter if you read them or not. You AGREED to them.

RE: laughing my ass off. - Sexy Skiller - 06-26-2013 04:08 AM

Looks like you got rekt Waddup. Bfd, move on n00b.

RE: laughing my ass off. - cobes - 06-26-2013 05:45 AM

(06-26-2013 12:25 AM)Waddup Wrote:  Okay im gonna be completely honest, nobody reads the terms of service and what not becuase its like pages long and nobody has the time to waste 1 hour of thier life and then probaly quit the server after a minute, so i dint read the rules, infact i dont think alot of people did.

I guess sometimes it's a good thing to read it :/