Rune2006
The Hell is Going on - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=35)
+--- Thread: The Hell is Going on (/showthread.php?tid=1097)

Pages: 1 2

The Hell is Going on - Sexy Skiller - 06-26-2013 10:42 PM

Before going to Rune2006/play:
http://i.imgur.com/aL4SuOl.png

After going to Rune2006/play:
http://i.imgur.com/5YuUZn0.png

Notice my entire windows theme and color scheme changes... I'll try and update Java.

I just tested the official eoc runescape (just to run java with something else) and the same problem occurred so now I know it's definitely a problem with my Java / CPU. Reinstalled Java and no luck.

RE: The Hell is Going on - dsun - 06-26-2013 11:15 PM

that's really weird o.O

maybe try updating your firefox browser? i think it might be too old?
or try google chrome

RE: The Hell is Going on - Sexy Skiller - 06-26-2013 11:50 PM

(06-26-2013 11:15 PM)dsun Wrote:  that's really weird o.O

maybe try updating your firefox browser? i think it might be too old?
or try google chrome

Weird indeed. Same problem occurred with google chrome.

RE: The Hell is Going on - Ayden - 06-27-2013 12:41 AM

that used to happen when i would stream on twitch

RE: The Hell is Going on - dsun - 06-27-2013 12:56 AM

im not really sure if i can help... have you got teamviewer? i can't guarantee anything to be fixed, but i can certainly attempt to

RE: The Hell is Going on - Sexy Skiller - 06-27-2013 01:28 AM

(06-27-2013 12:41 AM)Ayden Wrote:  that used to happen when i would stream on twitch

Ever get to fix it?

(06-27-2013 12:56 AM)dsun Wrote:  im not really sure if i can help... have you got teamviewer? i can't guarantee anything to be fixed, but i can certainly attempt to

I do not, thanks for the offer but I will probably have to take this to the Oracle forums

RE: The Hell is Going on - dungterd - 06-27-2013 01:39 AM

this has nothing to do with java....i know its a problem with your graphics card or driver... try updating your graphics drive by going into device manager and finding your graphics card and click update driver. the image is shown displaying something around or less than 16-bit color

RE: The Hell is Going on - Sexy Skiller - 06-27-2013 01:53 AM

(06-27-2013 01:39 AM)dungterd Wrote:  this has nothing to do with java....i know its a problem with your graphics card or driver... try updating your graphics drive by going into device manager and finding your graphics card and click update driver. the image is shown displaying something around or less than 16-bit color

There were no available updates so I rolled it back and then re-installed. No luck :|

RE: The Hell is Going on - Sexy Skiller - 06-27-2013 04:57 AM

Updated all my browsers, did nearly everything I possibly could with my video card & java... Aah man this laptop sucks. I've been meaning to get a new one for months and this is just putting me over the edge.

I also updated my OP's before picture to show that runescape actually works, it's just that my entire windows theme changes and gets fucked up - videos colors are all sepia and bad 16bit quality as mentioned above..

VICTORY IS FUCKING MINE!!!

I was using Java v7 update 25 - the latest version... So I went back to an older supported version (originally I was trying 6 but it was no longer supported), v7 update 17, and viola, no more window theme change... Works like a charm. Thanks for suggestions / help all... I go this now though. I got this by the ass!

RE: The Hell is Going on - dsun - 06-27-2013 08:22 AM

(06-27-2013 04:57 AM)Sexy Skiller Wrote:  Updated all my browsers, did nearly everything I possibly could with my video card & java... Aah man this laptop sucks. I've been meaning to get a new one for months and this is just putting me over the edge.

I also updated my OP's before picture to show that runescape actually works, it's just that my entire windows theme changes and gets fucked up - videos colors are all sepia and bad 16bit quality as mentioned above..

VICTORY IS FUCKING MINE!!!

I was using Java v7 update 25 - the latest version... So I went back to an older supported version (originally I was trying 6 but it was no longer supported), v7 update 17, and viola, no more window theme change... Works like a charm. Thanks for suggestions / help all... I go this now though. I got this by the ass!

Congrats! Well done.