Rune2006
What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] (/showthread.php?tid=11)

Pages: 1 2 3

What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Plural - 03-19-2013 04:21 AM

Hello there,
I was wondering what kind of player you are going to be when you play OSPK? Are you going to be a pure? If so what kind of pure? Tell us everything we want to know.

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Henning B - 03-19-2013 04:23 AM

Oh well I think I'm going to be a main, because if not I would probably spam the forums waay too much with stuff that isn't even related to the thread Big Grin

EDIT: HAH VERY FUNNY PLURAL...

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Yogosun - 03-19-2013 04:24 AM

Well, I'll be all Smile

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Sully - 03-19-2013 04:25 AM

Plural, i might make a Pure (Most likely will) but you should add in ::reset(att, def, and str) if it isn't already in it.

(03-19-2013 04:23 AM)Henning B Wrote:  Oh well I think I'm going to be a main, because if not I would probably spam the forums waay too much with stuff that isn't even related to the thread Big Grin

Oh so you're not going to leave us afterwards? C:

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Plural - 03-19-2013 04:27 AM

It is already added but I dunno if I want it though, makes it too easy maybe. For example someone could train all combat skills up and then resetting 1. Which trains significantly faster than just training them up without that skill. For example it is a lot easier to train str when you can wear a dragon scimitar...

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Sully - 03-19-2013 04:29 AM

yeah, but i want to be a pure and sometimes i like to train def and att up just to boss, then reset it to fight other players :\

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Plural - 03-19-2013 04:30 AM

(03-19-2013 04:29 AM)Sully Wrote:  yeah, but i want to be a pure and sometimes i like to train def and att up just to boss, then reset it to fight other players :\

Maybe it could be a premium benefit, I don't know yet. It really depends on what kind of direction this game will be heading..

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - dsun - 03-19-2013 04:31 AM

im already a pure

@Sully
you can reset def only

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - Sully - 03-19-2013 04:32 AM

Yeah but not att and str. Atleast that's what i noticed from the old 07pk

RE: What kind of players are you going to be? [Pure, main, skiller] - dsun - 03-19-2013 04:41 AM

::resetatt would be nice

oh i forgot to mention that it costs money to reset def