Rune2006
Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( (/showthread.php?tid=1154)

Pages: 1 2

Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - slayerz - 07-02-2013 06:15 AM

Dj tim, Aaron, Pure.
just such a nice selfish community we have got here, feels like theres no love going around. booooooo -

p.s they wanted to report me for "harrasing" so i thought i'd do the same.

Enjoy!

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Micah - 07-02-2013 06:18 AM

No proof [✔]

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - dsun - 07-02-2013 06:46 AM

No proof [✔]

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Ayden - 07-02-2013 07:28 AM

Well here's the problem... As I've spelled out many times before, without a proper punishment for players breaking the rules, the community is the sole dealer for the punishment. Plural is allowing for the community to discipline itself and puts the job in the hands of players who shouldn't wield that power. Although Traveller is supposedly doing his job to the best of his ability as a moderator, he doesn't have the appropriate tools to maintain order on the server, hence the post I made a few days ago.

Slayerz, quite frankly, you brought it upon yourself and if you are going to dish out the harsh words you better be able to tighten your bikini bottoms and deal with it. The fact that you had been fucking with them over the glitch was just stupid because there was nothing you could do about it. You need to suck it up and play maybe even apologize because that shit was childish. Eye for an eye, Slayerz.

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Laux - 07-02-2013 08:21 AM

Slayerz when you **** with Dj Tim what did you expect to happen..?

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Plural - 07-02-2013 03:37 PM

No proof, you didn't even mention what exactly they said or did.

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Waddup - 07-02-2013 10:00 PM

he harrased them and then they harrased him for harrasing them.

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Ayden - 07-03-2013 08:08 AM

(07-02-2013 03:37 PM)Plural Wrote:  No proof, you didn't even mention what exactly they said or did.

It was a two way street but when nothing is going to happen to either side, the proof really doesn't matter.

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Aaron - 07-03-2013 07:52 PM

If only i kept the pm from slayerz saying he flamed us because he was bored... you started harrasing me because i wanted to buy acorn seeds told people not to sell me because i was going to get banned and that i had glitched cash "Plural had already taken the cash" yet you expect no one to react when they find out your mule is 76 fishing and you scammed driman for over 2mill just leave we don't need these problems in the community its just a waste of time
EDIT:Oh yea just remembered it has been over a week since i last spoke to you

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - slayerz - 07-03-2013 11:21 PM

Wow, lot of response from a troll report.. lmfao.

@Ayden, i can suck up what they say and have been, i can say what i want to bug abusers as i know they can't say fuck all when they've fucked up themselves.
@Plural, ofcourse i didn't explain anything considering it was a troll report @ the rubbish community (half of them) the other half are nice.
@Aaron your the reason the servers gone to shit mate, not all the money you and/or others gained from the glitch was taken out, it was not just you who abused it you dope, and btw wheres the proof of it being "my" mule, whos to say my sisters not playing it? also, i've gave over 1m to the community, what have you gave?

#Bore me more? -- Well done for making the server bad