Rune2006
Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Support (/forumdisplay.php?fid=21)
+--- Forum: Report rule breakers (/forumdisplay.php?fid=33)
+--- Thread: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( (/showthread.php?tid=1154)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Aaron - 07-03-2013 11:43 PM

(07-03-2013 11:21 PM)slayerz Wrote:  Wow, lot of response from a troll report.. lmfao.

@Ayden, i can suck up what they say and have been, i can say what i want to bug abusers as i know they can't say fuck all when they've fucked up themselves.
@Plural, ofcourse i didn't explain anything considering it was a troll report @ the rubbish community (half of them) the other half are nice.
@Aaron your the reason the servers gone to shit mate, not all the money you and/or others gained from the glitch was taken out, it was not just you who abused it you dope, and btw wheres the proof of it being "my" mule, whos to say my sisters not playing it? also, i've gave over 1m to the community, what have you gave?

#Bore me more? -- Well done for making the server bad
When we had 30ppl online i did a 500k drop party when we had 40ppl online i did a 1m drop party ive done triva and i did a 400k hide and seek few days ago i also recruited around 10 people to this server

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - slayerz - 07-03-2013 11:52 PM

Yet u managed to fuck the server up by abusing it. wanna cookie bro?

RE: Harassing me for "harrasing others" :'( - Aaron - 07-03-2013 11:57 PM

(07-03-2013 11:52 PM)slayerz Wrote:  Yet u managed to fuck the server up by abusing it. wanna cookie bro?
Just leave no one is on your side i alched the chaps i made i didn't go out of my way to make myself extra chaps i haven't made one chap since i got 63crafting and no i didn't make that many because i made other people chaps.

(07-03-2013 11:52 PM)slayerz Wrote:  Yet u managed to fuck the server up by abusing it. wanna cookie bro?

Also who have i made quit? and what did i fuck up?