Rune2006
Quit till another time perhaps. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Quit till another time perhaps. (/showthread.php?tid=1178)

Quit till another time perhaps. - slayerz - 07-03-2013 11:54 PM

Am quitting till server gets updated a bit more and to a more professional standard and also hopefully where there is less bug abusers and cheaters, anyways i have had a great time so far and hope i can come back to this server when i can slay and have fun slaying by getting drops not just rubbish stuff lol

Hope you guys all have fun playing though, hope i helped out the guys who came to my drop parties.

Peace

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Laux - 07-04-2013 01:19 AM

There was only 3 or 4 bug abusers u just need to forget about it lol

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Plural - 07-04-2013 06:09 AM

There really hasn't been any big noticeable bugs yet tbh. But ok..
Only 1 small one which got magnified tons of times even after it was solved.
Other than the the game is already technically completely playable as is. Updates are a nice addition but would never drastically change the gameplay. Hope to see you around if you decide to come back.

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - slayerz - 07-04-2013 07:27 AM

The main bug i was talking about was the crafting one, and also the farming bug?
The game is playable to an extent yes, but you get to a point where grinding for no earn or no items is just not fun, also making it near enough impossible to get drops which should be at normal drop rates just isn't fun, especially for a server in particular to this one. Pvm is a major part in 2006 thus needed to be updated alot, or atleast proper droptables/rates.
Isn't fun doing the same thing for no gain over and over again.

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Ayden - 07-04-2013 03:04 PM

(07-04-2013 06:09 AM)Plural Wrote:  There really hasn't been any big noticeable bugs yet tbh. But ok..
Only 1 small one which got magnified tons of times even after it was solved.
Other than the the game is already technically completely playable as is. Updates are a nice addition but would never drastically change the gameplay. Hope to see you around if you decide to come back.

I kind of see this server as a broken see saw with only one side to sit on...

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Aaron - 07-07-2013 09:29 PM

(07-03-2013 11:54 PM)slayerz Wrote:  Am quitting till server gets updated a bit more and to a more professional standard and also hopefully where there is less bug abusers and cheaters, anyways i have had a great time so far and hope i can come back to this server when i can slay and have fun slaying by getting drops not just rubbish stuff lol

Hope you guys all have fun playing though, hope i helped out the guys who came to my drop parties.

Peace

Oh im sorry for bug abusing and bringing in 100,000 max cash piles i really am slayerz :'( im going to cry at night missing you

(07-04-2013 07:27 AM)slayerz Wrote:  The main bug i was talking about was the crafting one, and also the farming bug?
The game is playable to an extent yes, but you get to a point where grinding for no earn or no items is just not fun, also making it near enough impossible to get drops which should be at normal drop rates just isn't fun, especially for a server in particular to this one. Pvm is a major part in 2006 thus needed to be updated alot, or atleast proper droptables/rates.
Isn't fun doing the same thing for no gain over and over again.

EDIT: Pvm got big at the end of 2007 start of 2008 when god wars was introduced... PvM was not big at all in 06

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Driman-Banned Ingame- - 07-10-2013 05:48 AM

2006scape has more bugs than content, closed.

RE: Quit till another time perhaps. - Ruler Doug - 07-10-2013 11:49 AM

(07-10-2013 05:48 AM)Driman-Banned Ingame- Wrote:  2006scape has more bugs than content, closed.

butthurt driman is butthurt. can't stay away eh?