Rune2006
Rich Bastards - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Clans (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Forum: Recruitement (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+--- Thread: Rich Bastards (/showthread.php?tid=1184)

Rich Bastards - dj tim dis - 07-05-2013 01:45 PM

Bringing back the old clan from Rs-Remake, Rich Bastards!

Originated from: Henning B.

Layout of the clan:
We're a clan that consists of the not only the richest but the smartest players of the server. We find and develop new ways to make money and to have fun. We're a clan of fun entertaining people that get along and are close.

Some basic Q/A's about our group:

How do i join?
You have to be friendly, have good knowledge of runescape, have a good work ethic and a lust of wanting to achieve high goals. Oh, also have a skype account.

Do i have to be rich?
Even though "rich" in is the clan name, no, you don't have to be rich. You just have to have quality skills, and smarts, that you can put on the table. Pretty much, what can you contribute to the clan?

If i'm not rich, but am apart of the clan, will i get rich?
Yes, i guarantee you'll get rich.

Members:
Henning B
Dj Tim
Micah

Resume:
I'm leaving the resume open so each one will be unique on why you believe you should be allowed to join Rich Bastards. Persuade us and good luck!

RE: Rich Bastards - Micah - 07-05-2013 04:45 PM

(07-05-2013 01:45 PM)dj tim Wrote:  If i'm not rich, but am apart of the clan, will i get rich?

Timid Tim never lies.

RE: Rich Bastards - Rehab - 07-05-2013 04:46 PM

(07-05-2013 04:45 PM)Micah Wrote:  
(07-05-2013 01:45 PM)dj tim Wrote:  If i'm not rich, but am apart of the clan, will i get rich?

Timid Tim never lies.

^^

(07-05-2013 01:45 PM)dj tim Wrote:  Bringing back the old clan from Rs-Remake, Rich Bastards!

Originated from: Henning B.

Layout of the clan:
We're a clan that consists of the not only the richest but the smartest players of the server. We find and develop new ways to make money and to have fun. We're a clan of fun entertaining people that get along and are close.

Some basic Q/A's about our group:

How do i join?
You have to be friendly, have good knowledge of runescape, have a good work ethic and a lust of wanting to achieve high goals. Oh, also have a skype account.

Do i have to be rich?
Even though "rich" in is the clan name, no, you don't have to be rich. You just have to have quality skills, and smarts, that you can put on the table. Pretty much, what can you contribute to the clan?

If i'm not rich, but am apart of the clan, will i get rich?

Members:
Henning B
Dj Tim
Micah

Resume:
I'm leaving the resume open so each one will be unique on why you believe you should be allowed to join Rich Bastards. Persuade us and good luck!

This one is important, we dont want people that says "where is trollheim?, how do i get to the abyss?, where is the wilderness agility course?"

RE: Rich Bastards - Waddup - 07-05-2013 06:56 PM

Therealremco is my skype and got some knowledge, dont go to wilderness becuase your either a tank or you get raped in the bunghole

RE: Rich Bastards - Ruler Doug - 07-06-2013 01:48 AM

I figure I can apply to this too, since you are also in Knights, Tim. But I would like to join Rich Bastards because I have a decent amount of money (1m+ coin stack). I'm a zerker at 70 combat. I have good general knowlege of the game, and I get along with everyone but Driman.

RE: Rich Bastards - Henning B - 02-12-2015 05:59 PM

Bringing dis bak

RE: Rich Bastards - garrett - 09-30-2015 03:07 PM

Noobs-R-Us

RE: Rich Bastards - dusty1366 - 03-07-2016 01:08 PM

Lol!!!!!!!!!.