Rune2006
For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Suggestions & Feedback (/forumdisplay.php?fid=8)
+--- Thread: For Plural Community Suggestion Post (/showthread.php?tid=1188)

For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Blissful - 07-06-2013 11:50 AM

Hi Plural I Was Suggesting You Should Fix That You Can Hold Machete For Lvl 1 Atk Pures Like Me Im Gonna Be A Obby Maul Pure As Soon As You Fix The Mauls To Tradable Anyway Also Legends Cape And God Books Like Zammy Book,Sara Book Ect , Jbleich108 Has Suggested To Code In Duel Arena, Versa Also Suggested To Take Safespots Away From Barrows So It Wont Ruin Economy With Everyone Having Barrows Items, Mystic Pk Has Suggested To Add Some More Shops Thats Missing Like in Relleka That Sells Robes Boots Ect Also Platebody Shop In Ardougne, Also Alot Of Players Couldnt Finish Alot Of Clues Due To Alot Of Areas Not Coded Like For One I Couldnt Finish A Clue Because I Couldnt Get Into The Lumberyard Jbleich108 Couldnt finish A Clue At Miscellania, Also For Pures And Others Wed Like To Have Climbing Boots Added Mostly Common Used Boots Is Leather Boots....Also Add In Quest Everyone Wants To See Quest In The Server, P U R E Also Recomends You To Add Daggs Also Revise Drop Rates Of Common Creatures Such As Green Drags Ect,Also I Suggest Adding Rune Platebody And Green Dhide Body From Oziach Located In Edgeville After Dragon Slayer,Renokiller Also Suggested To Fix Slayer Task Giving People Task They Can Actually Handle,Jbleich108 Also Suggested Canoes So People Who Cant Tele Can Travel Easier Like Newcomers.
Sincerly,Bliss And The Community<3!!

RE: For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Micah - 07-06-2013 02:37 PM

You Don't Have To Capitilize Every Single Word.

RE: For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Rehab - 07-06-2013 03:17 PM

(07-06-2013 02:37 PM)Micah Wrote:  You Don't Have To Capitilize Every Single Word.

I'm Not Going To Read This.

RE: For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Blissful - 07-06-2013 04:37 PM

I Know But That Is How I Write Micah Idk Why, Just Became A Habit From Texting ;p

RE: For Plural Community Suggestion Post - Aaron - 07-07-2013 05:35 AM

wait how would this be a texting habit?