Rune2006
"There's no updates ever omg!" - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: "There's no updates ever omg!" (/showthread.php?tid=1204)

Pages: 1 2 3

"There's no updates ever omg!" - Micah - 07-09-2013 04:46 PM

I've seen this time and time again and it never fails to make my blood boil, so i'm going off on a bit of a rant here.

Let me tell you this: You're getting this game for absolutely NO COST, you are playing this for free, yet you still complain?

I've been seeing people that aren't even level 50 yet, and are complaining there isn't enough 'Content' updates, even though at that level there is an overwhelming amount of things to do. Even comparing this game to other remakes such as '2006scape' and 'Project rs06' which were no where near perfect, just hyped. No one is keeping you here besides yourself, and no one honestly cares if you leave. So stop complaining and play the game.

I hear people talking about that 'other' 2006 remake that is up right now. Week 2 I think? There's already a dupe on it. I honestly doubt it will be up much longer, where as Plural has been committed to every server he has started for at least a few years.

If you are really bothered by the amount of updates you can leave and come back whenever you want, there's 1 person developing this game and it'll probably stay that way.

endrant = True

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - fighter7 - 07-09-2013 05:44 PM

Smile I agree it gets annoying. And honestly the game is playable so far without them..it would be good to have them but if your getting dedicated like i am u would know how 2 play without them(updates that is)

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - drew - 07-09-2013 07:34 PM

i'd love to see some updates like: "raining p hats" ?? o.o.o.o.o.o

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - Waddup - 07-09-2013 09:21 PM

(07-09-2013 07:34 PM)drew Wrote:  i'd love to see some updates like: "raining p hats" ?? o.o.o.o.o.o

*facepalm*

I totally agree with micah here, no one really cares if you leave, its a game, if you have pixel friends that actually do care if you leave, your pathetic

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - Uoeno - 07-09-2013 10:56 PM

I agree.

I also disagree. People come here for the content and nostalgia which is awesome, but constantly doing the same thing gets boring, especially when some parts of the game are limited. Agility is impossible to train except via xp lamps, I hear farming is bugged. I came here to play a true 2006 server, but it gets very boring when some things don't even work.

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - Aaron - 07-09-2013 11:22 PM

der is updates

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - Roxfan202 - 07-10-2013 08:46 AM

screw dah haterz

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - cojack - 07-10-2013 10:19 AM

i would love to see updates too but i think it's the behind the scenes work to get everything working 100% if you know what i mean. Smile

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - Roxfan202 - 07-10-2013 10:48 AM

(07-10-2013 10:19 AM)cojack Wrote:  i would love to see updates too but i think it's the behind the scenes work to get everything working 100% if you know what i mean. Smile

From my perspective, I don't care how long it takes for updates since I just joined, but Ik how it must feel Tongue Anyways.. I'd love one day to see this fully coded, with all quests done. but that would be longs away Big Grin Hey, even if its all f2p quests id be happy Smile

RE: "There's no updates ever omg!" - cojack - 07-10-2013 11:04 AM

(07-10-2013 10:48 AM)Roxfan202 Wrote:  
(07-10-2013 10:19 AM)cojack Wrote:  i would love to see updates too but i think it's the behind the scenes work to get everything working 100% if you know what i mean. Smile

From my perspective, I don't care how long it takes for updates since I just joined, but Ik how it must feel Tongue Anyways.. I'd love one day to see this fully coded, with all quests done. but that would be longs away Big Grin Hey, even if its all f2p quests id be happy Smile

Yeah Plural said he was walking on the quest system but said it could be awhile.