Rune2006
Various Questions - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Various Questions (/showthread.php?tid=12098)

Pages: 1 2

Various Questions - el neck - 02-21-2018 05:05 AM

Hey everybody! It's ya boy Neck here with some questions about stuff.

1: Can I get Archer's helm? If so, from Fremmy shop or from Dags?
2: Do I need to get Dramen staff and go to Lost City to get to dds shop? Or do I do something with the Monkey head from the demon for dscim? Or both? Can somene explain the full process for both of these wepaons?
3: Tzaars work right? I.e. could I safespot for some obby gear
4: You have to walk to barrows every time from varrock correct? If so, should I be banking every trip?
5: Is it possible to get a Glory from a clue? If not I'm fine doing crafting
6: Speaking of crafting, does anyone know if glassblowing works? Fighter7 was looking but he couldn't find any Pipes spawned anywhere. Otherwise the feature seems to be programmed in the game.
7: Mages guild sells mystics?
8: What bosses do we have? KBD, KQ, Chaos Ele are the ones I've heard are programmed. Is that correct, and are there any others?
9: Is snakeskin in the game? If not, could I make studded leather body?

PSA: The infamous skeleton clue is doable if anyone is curious. I got a rune kite g from one Smile

Have a good day everyone!
Neck

RE: Various Questions - dusty1366 - 02-21-2018 12:56 PM

(02-21-2018 05:05 AM)el neck Wrote:  Hey everybody! It's ya boy Neck here with some questions about stuff.

1: Can I get Archer's helm? If so, from Fremmy shop or from Dags?
2: Do I need to get Dramen staff and go to Lost City to get to dds shop? Or do I do something with the Monkey head from the demon for dscim? Or both? Can somene explain the full process for both of these wepaons?
3: Tzaars work right? I.e. could I safespot for some obby gear
4: You have to walk to barrows every time from varrock correct? If so, should I be banking every trip?
5: Is it possible to get a Glory from a clue? If not I'm fine doing crafting
6: Speaking of crafting, does anyone know if glassblowing works? Fighter7 was looking but he couldn't find any Pipes spawned anywhere. Otherwise the feature seems to be programmed in the game.
7: Mages guild sells mystics?
8: What bosses do we have? KBD, KQ, Chaos Ele are the ones I've heard are programmed. Is that correct, and are there any others?
9: Is snakeskin in the game? If not, could I make studded leather body?

PSA: The infamous skeleton clue is doable if anyone is curious. I got a rune kite g from one Smile

Have a good day everyone!
Neck
You listed how to get archers helm
You can make the staff just the quest doesn't exist so go to the island and make it You need the monkey item ask somebody to buy it for you if you get 100k I can
Tzzars work just Jad/fight caves don't
Yes
Yes
I'm 99% sure
Don't think so
I believe so if not some slayer monsters like cave slime can at a 1/512 drop rate
I don't think kq exists but the rest should
Snake skin and studded are not in the game get somebody to make you green d hide if you get the hide around 10 should be more then enough using the 2 tree safespot or buy some leather armor from Varrock armor shop

RE: Various Questions - garrett - 02-22-2018 02:36 PM

Barrows is stupid easy. dh always hits 0s and if i remember right, ahrim and karils attacks both count as melee. i could be wrong but prot melee and see what happens. only one you really need to worry about is verac. no need to bank every trip. if you're really interested in playing this, send me a PM and we can set up a time, I'll log in and make you stuff get gear etc.

RE: Various Questions - el neck - 02-23-2018 03:21 AM

Lol thanks for the help guys @garrett I appreciate the offer but I'm doing pretty well so far without any help/donations so I'm gonna keep that up. Also there's a great barrows guide on the forum for when I need it.

Wait dusty so i can get archers helm from either the store or dags?

RE: Various Questions - el neck - 02-28-2018 05:56 AM

Also, what's the best way to get Limpwurts? I killed like 50 hill giants and got none. There has to be a good way.

RE: Various Questions - Ajm573 - 02-28-2018 09:10 PM

^ Seeds are the only reliable method, you can get them from master farmers

RE: Various Questions - dusty1366 - 03-03-2018 09:00 AM

(02-28-2018 05:56 AM)el neck Wrote:  Also, what's the best way to get Limpwurts? I killed like 50 hill giants and got none. There has to be a good way.

Slayer

(02-23-2018 03:21 AM)el neck Wrote:  Lol thanks for the help guys @garrett I appreciate the offer but I'm doing pretty well so far without any help/donations so I'm gonna keep that up. Also there's a great barrows guide on the forum for when I need it.

Wait dusty so i can get archers helm from either the store or dags?

Store and dags, 75k gp

RE: Various Questions - el neck - 03-07-2018 08:26 AM

thank you!

One more, is it possible to get rune full helm from greater demons? I've killed about 100 of them and no luck so far.

RE: Various Questions - el neck - 03-29-2018 08:45 AM

Another one! Is it possible to get sextant somewhere? We have a lot of sketchy coordinate clues that I can't find online/don't work with our version of the map. Would be great to know my coords.

RE: Various Questions - Tess - 03-30-2018 01:10 AM

(03-29-2018 08:45 AM)el neck Wrote:  Another one! Is it possible to get sextant somewhere? We have a lot of sketchy coordinate clues that I can't find online/don't work with our version of the map. Would be great to know my coords.

General store in Falador Smile