Rune2006
How I made some money and u can too[beginners] - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Guides & Tutorials (/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: How I made some money and u can too[beginners] (/showthread.php?tid=1213)

How I made some money and u can too[beginners] - fighter7 - 07-10-2013 11:59 AM

Ok I had a lot of beginners ask me how I made my money... first of all I ONLY HAZ 300K LOL. But if you want to know how I made money from lvl 3 to lvl 44 ill tell you Smile. Please do not criticize this as it is from when i first started Smile

COMBAT MONEYMAKING FOR LOW LEVELS!

lvl 3's: Ok this is your rune2006 start. What I did was I went to the chickens and sold the feathers they drop. They can go for 2-7gp each Smile

lvl 10's: Now that you have more health strength, and maybe defence... what I did was go to cows. Here you just bank all the cowhide you get. They can go for 100gp each.

lvl 15-20: Reason why I say 15-20 is because it can also depend on ur hp and def as these can hit kinda hard for their level. I went to the taverly dungeon and I killed Chaos Druids. These drop 5 different kinds of unidentified herbs in NOTE. You will need food Smile. So whenever your ready to sell them someone i sold to frequently is botting4days. They also drop Emeralds, Sapphires, and Rubies. Most people I sell to offer 250 a sapphire 500 a emerald and 750 a ruby. But since there is no definite price on these be negotiable Smile. These ALSO drop alot of runes including law runes. This is where I stayed the majority of my money and it was very effective. I also did a lot of leveling as it is exactly 100 experience a kill.

lvl 40+: Well this is where the guide ends for now I might add onto it but for now this is all there is. I started to not need money as much and what I decided to do is buy a ring of wealth and go rock crabs. What ring of wealth does for people who do not know is it boosts drop rates for items that every NPC has a chance of dropping. So i get a better chance of getting Uncuts herbs and Dragon items Smile. So I went to rockies and I was getting quite a bit of rubies. I just picked up rubies and whatever else good that drops. I didnt even touch sapphire's or emerald. Also, be sure to watch the pickaxes rock crabs drop. Usually they drop iron pickaxes but they have a chance of dropping rune pickaxes too. You will also make some really good exp. I think its like 200+exp or something like that.

WELL I HOPE THIS HELPED SOON THE SKILLING MONEYMAKING GUIDE FOR NOOBS WILL BE OUT IF YOU WANT TO TELL ME UR SKILLING MONEYMAKING WAYS IT WILL BE APPRECIATED THANKS Smile

RE: How I made some money and u can too[beginners] - Roxfan202 - 07-10-2013 03:10 PM

Thank you Smile im 8 combat and will be going to cows. XD

RE: How I made some money and u can too[beginners] - cojack - 07-10-2013 07:09 PM

wow this is actually nicely done. Smile

RE: How I made some money and u can too[beginners] - fighter7 - 07-11-2013 03:31 AM

I know right cojack? im surprised it was myself Smile