Rune2006
How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved! - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Rune2006 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Forum: Game Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved! (/showthread.php?tid=12273)

How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved! - el neck - 05-08-2018 04:00 AM

Hey Boys,

Just hit 60 attack (rock crabs are cancer). I've read through the various forum posts about dragon weapons, and from the way I understand it I'm supposed to kill the Jungle Demon until I get a monkey head which I can click to open the scimitar shop. I've killed it about ten times and have gotten 4 greegrees (one of which is a unique ninja one), monkey nuts, and a banana, all of which just appear in my inventory after I kill the demon. Am I missing out on something, or is it just RNG and I just need to keep grinding until I get this famed monkey head drop?

EDIT: I got it like 10 kills later!!!!! I was correct lol.

Appreciate you guys,
Neck

RE: How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved! - Feel - 06-02-2018 01:13 AM

Honestly, thank you for this. I never actually found out how to get dragon scimitars. All mine were given to me, or I purchased from players. This will be useful for the future when I feel like training alts again.

RE: How to get Dragon Scimitar - Solved! - el neck - 06-09-2018 01:44 AM

(06-02-2018 01:13 AM)Feel Wrote:  Honestly, thank you for this. I never actually found out how to get dragon scimitars. All mine were given to me, or I purchased from players. This will be useful for the future when I feel like training alts again.

Haha yeah man, I kept it up just in case someone was confused bc the rest of the forum posts were vague.