Rune2006
10m problems. - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Off-Topic (/forumdisplay.php?fid=15)
+--- Thread: 10m problems. (/showthread.php?tid=1259)

10m problems. - 10m pure - 07-14-2013 10:16 AM

so guys. after 2 months of leaving this I have reached some of my goals. Now i can dead lift 300lbs. and etc. but the main goal was - i gained 22 lbs!
So everything was fine. Some random people where telling that im looking great whats the secret bla bla bla (yes im a douche) and now shit happened.

After 5x5 deadlifts. 1 set was deadly. I fked up my back now and i dont know what to do. If they pain wont get away going to doctor. and shit. Im really sad what happened everything was getting amazing but this shit.

So i want to share something more. Im giving away runescape 07 accounts - member 15days.

The nick - 123456@ww.com
Password - Megapolis60

Enjooyyyy guys! Smile

RE: 10m problems. - Ruler Doug - 07-14-2013 11:27 AM

(07-14-2013 10:16 AM)10m pure Wrote:  so guys. after 2 months of leaving this I have reached some of my goals. Now i can dead lift 300lbs. and etc. but the main goal was - i gained 22 lbs!
So everything was fine. Some random people where telling that im looking great whats the secret bla bla bla (yes im a douche) and now shit happened.

After 5x5 deadlifts. 1 set was deadly. I fked up my back now and i dont know what to do. If they pain wont get away going to doctor. and shit. Im really sad what happened everything was getting amazing but this shit.

So i want to share something more. Im giving away runescape 07 accounts - member 15days.

The nick - 123456@ww.com
Password - Megapolis60

Enjooyyyy guys! Smile

I'm sorry to hear that bro. go see a doctor asap. Thats why you shouldn't lift so heavy at 15 years old lol. Anyways i figured you'd be back to gaming while you recover from your injury? You coming back to rune2006? if not, I wish you the best man. Take it easy

RE: 10m problems. - 10m pure - 07-14-2013 11:29 AM

(07-14-2013 11:27 AM)Ruler Doug Wrote:  
(07-14-2013 10:16 AM)10m pure Wrote:  so guys. after 2 months of leaving this I have reached some of my goals. Now i can dead lift 300lbs. and etc. but the main goal was - i gained 22 lbs!

The nick - 123456@ww.com
Password - Megapolis60

Enjooyyyy guys! Smile

I'm sorry to hear that bro. go see a doctor asap. Thats why you shouldn't lift so heavy at 15 years old lol. Anyways i figured you'd be back to gaming while you recover from your injury? You coming back to rune2006? if not, I wish you the best man. Take it easy

Nah i will still continue weight lifting but now i will do bodybuilding. because powerlifting is too hard for me. i cant deal with that. and im not going back to gaming. i just wanted to share something with you that account. i dont know where to use it so i gave it before membership goes off for nothing

RE: 10m problems. - Aaron - 07-15-2013 04:08 AM

Hope u recover asap! and no permanent damage

i wonder if acc is taken yet

RE: 10m problems. - 10m pure - 07-15-2013 11:54 PM

Yo guys good news. back is recovering pretty well. Always doing some streches. After i quit gaming i just realised that how happy im am right now. I can recover any damage much faster and i have lots of time just to chill and watch what im eating Smile Thanks guys for good words have fun!

Maybe some1 here needs some dollars on paypal? who will write first - I LOVE FITNESS will win 5$.

RE: 10m problems. - Micah - 07-16-2013 12:09 AM

(07-15-2013 11:54 PM)10m pure Wrote:  Yo guys good news. back is recovering pretty well. Always doing some streches. After i quit gaming i just realised that how happy im am right now. I can recover any damage much faster and i have lots of time just to chill and watch what im eating Smile Thanks guys for good words have fun!

Maybe some1 here needs some dollars on paypal? who will write first - I LOVE FITNESS will win 5$.

I love RUNESCAPE

RE: 10m problems. - Waddup - 07-16-2013 02:29 AM

The nick - 123456@ww.com
Password - Megapolis60

Enjooyyyy guys! Smile
Sorry to hear that over your back bro, get well soon