Rune2006
Hexane has quit - Printable Version

+- Rune2006 (http://rune2006.com/forum)
+-- Forum: Other (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Forum: Quitting (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+--- Thread: Hexane has quit (/showthread.php?tid=1269)

Hexane has quit - Hexane - 07-16-2013 09:07 PM

Hey guys, Hexane here. The time that I was here was very enjoyable. The community was great and the server was run very well (I applaud Plural on his excellent administrative skills). I am thankful for the friends that I made and the people I didn't even talk to on a regular basis, they all had lively personalities and were each very distinct from one another. I would like to take a minute and call out Dj Tim who served as my main motivation on the server. Without him, I wouldn't have been able to make it to the top 10, or 1k total. I thank him for his help and friendship along the way.

I will miss you guys and the time that we've shared, but I have to move on. Though I was only here for slightly over one month, I have realized the real-world implications that my continued playing had. I wish I could continue playing, but I have more important things to be doing with my time.

Wish me luck as I prepare for my final year of high-school and continue on to bigger and better things.

I wish the server nothing but success.

RE: Hexane has quit - Micah - 07-16-2013 09:15 PM

Good bye man. Sad

RE: Hexane has quit - Hexane - 07-16-2013 10:14 PM

(07-16-2013 09:15 PM)Micah Wrote:  Good bye man. Sad

Forgot to mention you too. Sad

Man, you were awesome.

I will miss you. Smile

RE: Hexane has quit - Aaron - 07-17-2013 12:39 AM

Bye Sad all the old ppl leaving Sad

RE: Hexane has quit - p u r e - 07-17-2013 03:27 AM

cya dude , u were a great movtivation to keep me playing Tongue, I wanted to beat u to 1k total Smile, anyways best of lucky with ur results! if u get spare time id love to see u online, maybe can take a abit more cash off me from staking Wink